How come only White people go camping ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2004
StrongArmSteady.cjb.net
yeah, one of those questions u think of when ya stoned, but i usually forget aftawards.
I'm white & i hate camping.... i know some black peplz that go camping!?

Another question: Is it ok to have a 40min discussion about the jam on an empire biscuit... The bastars at this bakery put like no jam on it, the thig's suposed to be drippin!?

May 2, 2002
Another question: Is it ok to have a 40min discussion about the jam on an empire biscuit... The bastars at this bakery put like no jam on it, the thig's suposed to be drippin!?
What in the hell are you talking about?

Apr 25, 2002
dumb ass post..i know plenty of black/mexican folks who love to camp..shit me and my homeboys always go camping(im white..alot of them aint).. shit..camping is a pretty common interest among hispanic and white folks...and some black peeps can dig it too

if u dont go camping u aint up on game..its the shit...bring about 5 24 packs of brew..couple bottles of 80proof..hella dank..some good food..and its crackin all weekend

DVS ONE

Spanish Springs
Jun 21, 2003
Vista and Hubble
Mtown Criminal said:
dumb ass post..i know plenty of black/mexican folks who love to camp..shit me and my homeboys always go camping(im white..alot of them aint).. shit..camping is a pretty common interest among hispanic and white folks...and some black peeps can dig it too

if u dont go camping u aint up on game..its the shit...bring about 5 24 packs of brew..couple bottles of 80proof..hella dank..some good food..and its crackin all weekend
nuff said....Mtown u ever hit up Henry Coe National Park by Morgan Hill?If u havent do so its a tight spot.....get all fucked up off drank and buds and try to jump over the camp fire thats me campin....