How come flipsyde gets no mention on B.A.R.T.?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2004
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
They are DOPE!!!!! I'm feelin their music alot....They aren't just rock...They're style is similar to linkin park but flipsyde incorporates a lil more hip hop in their music....I used to see them at soundwaves back in the day....Much love to anybody from the bay doing there thang

Nov 1, 2004
djsincere510 said:
what u do read the article they had on em in the Oakland Tribune yesterday?lol thats the FIRST i heard about em myself...But to answer yer question this is bay area RAP talk...and their what a ROCK group?

nah, I didn't see the article. I heard them like 4 months ago on the doghouse then completely forgot about them till i saw a commercial for them like a week ago. They're not a rock group like that though, rock choruses, hiphop verses, only they got it right this time.

Jun 12, 2005
this is exactly what i don't get about the bay.

these guys from the bay, who seemingly nobodies every heard of, have already been signed to a major label and are touring internationally with game and snoop.

EDIT: damn i thought they were some rappers that id never heard. ya iv heard these guys before now that i think of it, pretty damn good actually.

May 17, 2005
Yep they doing there damn thing, first they came with Game and Snoop when both went together on tour, and then Snoop came again a few month later by himself and they also opend up for him. So over here, everybody allready feeling them. I dont know if they have a video out over here, I dont watch MTV.

May 12, 2002
i've heard their shit because a few chicks I know follow them closely... I saw their video on myspace, supposedly its MTV... don't know though cause I don't watch that shit either..