how come all the tight shit is weak and the weak shit slaps?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2004
1ST OFF LET ME START BY SAYING THIS THREAD WAS NOT STARTED AT ALL TO TAKE ANYTHING AWAY OR SMASH ON ANY BAY ARTISTS THAT ARE OUT RIGHT NOW..THIS WAS A GENERAL TOPIC I WANTED TO PUT OUT THERE...I IN KNOW WAY AT ALL THINK MY SHIT IS THE BETTER THAN THE NEXT ARTISTS..ALTHOUGH I DO THINK I CAN COMPETE WITH EVERYONE'S SHIT THROUGHOUT THE NATION.EACH ARTISTS HAS THIER OWN SPACE AND DOES THEY SHIT TO THE FULLEST...ALL IM SAYING THERE IS ROOM FOR MORE WITH A BIT OF DIFFERENT STYLE, FLOW THAT'S ALL..........
OH! YO NEPHEW....NOT 2-13-06..THE QUOTE IS 2 YEARS OLD...MAYBE MORE..
TROUBLE**THAT'S THE BEST REPLY THUS FAR HOMIE....I FEEL THE SAME WAY..IT IS A WAY TO GRAB THE 2 SIDES AND MAKE ONE FAT JOINT.

nofx

Sicc OG
Apr 14, 2005
"Now, the world don't move to the beat of just one drum,
What might be right for you, may not be right for some"

"But they got, Diff'rent Strokes.
It takes, Diff'rent Strokes.
It takes, Diff'rent Strokes to move the world. "

Whats good about the bay is there so much variety to listen to. Alot of the new shit that people call "slaps" Ill listen to and thnk wtf am I not getting that makes it a "slap". But if you do crack the shell a bit and put all the gimmicky shit aside there are alot of bay artists that are indeed about they own and dont reside to the formula of whats good on the radio. Artists like Jacka, Zion I, Casual, Ap9 & even the vets Nickatina & Equipto always been about making music for them about them and not catering to radio stations to get air play.

Feb 15, 2006
its real talk...we gotta start moving away from sayin thizz every single song....it wud be pretty sick to let the bay shine with new shit, nun ever heard before and constantly having new shit....

Dec 9, 2003
whens the last time you heard someone get put on that wasn't family or grew up with the nigga or whatever

He gotta point. How many cats you know that hate good rappers from the other side of the bridge?

Feb 10, 2006
www.myspace.com
ALKOHOL said:
SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT
Is it that niggas is scared to hear someone with a style and flow of they own that's brand new, refreshing to hear? Is it that 90% of the bay hiphop listeners are brainwashed? Is it that too many cats are artists themselves? Is it that niggas is so quick to say a new artists who really got something special is weak and in reality they're heart is hurt because now they gotta step they game up? Is it that cats now resort to takin pills to make all the sorry artists sound so much better and now everything they come out with SLAPS?
Whats wrong homie..?? someone told you, you was garbage and now you all but hurt or what..? check me tha fuc* out!! http://www.myspace.com/aceofspits

Dec 15, 2005
Ego Crusher said:
stop saying dukes and wigs... this aint 18th century France.

"its good to be the king"
hater..who gives a fuck about what slang people use..just worry about ya self.not only do you have a hater nickname but your proven ya self a hater by the comment you just made..

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
If an artist comes with DEEP, REAL shit in their music these days, they're all "Tryin' to emulate 'Pac". I don't know how many times I heard that when my first album dropped. BUT, regardless, I'm still on that type of shit, and it won't change.

I agree, a lot of folks don't have any substance, and if they do, it's the same old shit. Once cats realize that times change, mentalities change, and that it's not 1993 anymore, music will improve 10 fold.

nofx

Sicc OG
Apr 14, 2005
Ego Crusher said:
stop saying dukes and wigs... this aint 18th century France.

"its good to be the king"

stop jocking my dick and following me around threads duke this wig needs a g ood beat down, know your place my wig

nofx

Sicc OG
Apr 14, 2005
EastSideOfKC said:
hater..who gives a fuck about what slang people use..just worry about ya self.not only do you have a hater nickname but your proven ya self a hater by the comment you just made..

real talk, i suppose if i was saying "cuddy" id be a follower but im using slang from my own coast and this bitch still wants to talk on it

nofx

Sicc OG
Apr 14, 2005
Ego Crusher said:
sensitive ass nancy....it was a joke...chill out clown. dont be mad cuz ur from Kansas city. is you mother your sister, too?
keep jocking a dick honey, stick to what you kno my wig

Dec 15, 2005
Ego Crusher said:
sensitive ass nancy....it was a joke...chill out clown. dont be mad cuz ur from Kansas city. is you mother your sister, too?
aaaahahahaaaahahah..theres some stupid ass white boys on here that need to be banned...god damn your an idiot!!!!you can always tell whos who on here cause their the only ones that step up and try to be hard...what kind of idiot says dont be mad cause your from KC?or says is your mother your sister too???Its people like you fucking the bart forum up and making cats from the bay look bad!!!