how come all the tight shit is weak and the weak shit slaps?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2004
SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT
Is it that niggas is scared to hear someone with a style and flow of they own that's brand new, refreshing to hear? Is it that 90% of the bay hiphop listeners are brainwashed? Is it that too many cats are artists themselves? Is it that niggas is so quick to say a new artists who really got something special is weak and in reality they're heart is hurt because now they gotta step they game up? Is it that cats now resort to takin pills to make all the sorry artists sound so much better and now everything they come out with SLAPS?

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I agree, most of that hyphy music doesn't have any real substance to it and all the cats rappin about the streets havn't said anything new an ages. I wish more artists would speak their minds and actually say something in their music

Feb 9, 2006
don't know about that one...from what i see people on here support anything bay related...for me it's just the music and the place they from i really can't relate to hip hop music vs. ghetto rap...you can tell if someone is speaking the truth in their raps...well most of the time

Apr 7, 2004
but the question still remains....I mean I see hella views again and cats even stray away from the topic...so I guess it proves my point....niggas don't even wanna touch this one. haha

Oct 1, 2005
I never understand this....Theres PLENTY of rappers out there talking about shit other than: Hyphy, Pills, Purple, Scrapers, Dumb, Etc.....Maybe its time for some of you to discover these other rappers instead of complaining that your '"favorite" rappers arent talking about what YOU want them to.

Feb 9, 2006
^^^^
from what i can tell everybody on here supports the team,fab,federation,turf talk,ya boy,frontline, and the rest i haven't bought an album from any of them...i'm still stuck on the regular's

Apr 7, 2004
exactly my point THE REGULARS.....do you know how many other cats got spit other than the 5-8 artists or groups they spin all day on the radio..not just spit but can also actully make good songs...I've been recording cats for years and have heard some of the best and some of the weakest....I've seen it myself Bruh..I've seen established artists straight up hate on the next unheard artist for all the wrong reasons....straight up....instead of snatch that cat up and put um on....whens the last time you heard someone get put on that wasn't family or grew up with the nigga or whatever..and seen on this board time and time again everyone ride the happy go lucky train and say the dumbest shit SLAPS HARD! DR.DRE for instance has made some unheard artists become the hugest stars in the world..and everyone knows these artists...they were most likely in their hometowns not given the chance to do shit cuz of hatred and jealousy and whatever...feel me...all im saying is the bay area made up the word hater...and it's writin all over the faces of alot of people out here especially when it comes to this music shit.....

Apr 7, 2004
AND ALSO THIS THREAD MAKES MORE SENSE THAN THE MAJORITY OF THREADS STARTED ON HERE.....OH BUT i GUESS ALL THE GOOD TOPICS ARE WACK AND THE MOST STUPID TOPICS SLAP..HUH?

Feb 9, 2006
to alkohol....when i say regulars meaning the shit i grew up on...i really don't know how the rap business goes with signing new artist and all that but if somebody tells me about such and such then i'll give it a try....shit to tell you the truth YOU GUYS ON HERE ARE THE ONES THAT TURNED ME ON TO ALOT OF SHIT...i just started posting on this board but i've been reading the shit on here for years...i was on here when all people did was talk shit to each other but as far as new artist or new albums coming out i just come up on here

Apr 7, 2004
EXACTLY...TO THAT REPLIED AND AIN'T FEELING THIS THREAD....LOOK AT YOUR LOGIN NAMES ...ALL THE TYPICAL BAY SLANG NAME WORDS.....BOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRIINNNNNNGGG! GOES TO PROVE MY POINT ALSO....COME ORIGINAL HOMIE.

Apr 7, 2004
IF YOU READ MY THREAD CORRECT I WASN'T PUTTING ANYONE DOWN YOU SON OF A APE BUT. AAAAAAYYYYYY...THANKS EGO FOR BEING MY FIRST GROUPIE....I LOVE HOW YOU DUG UP A 2 YEAR OLD THREAD...AND AGAIN THAT'S ONE SIDE AND BEGININNG OF THAT SHIT WITH KMEL...AND YES YOU SEE AT THAT TIME I EVEN SAID .."WHAT I GOTTA DO SOUND LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE.AND HE SAID NO DON'T DO THAT WE GOT ENOUGH OF THE SAME SHIT...BUT THAT WAS 2 YEARS AGO AND THEY STILL BEEN PLAYIN THE SAME AS SHIT..AND SINCE WHEN DO RADIO PERSONEL AND PD'S KNOW WHAT SONGS ARE GOOD AND NOT?..I ALSO DIDN'T SAY I DIDN'T LIKE THE SHIT THAT'S OUT...EVERYBODY GOT THEY OWN SHIT AND STYLE MASTERED TO A T...FEEL IT! EVERYONE IS TOP AT WHAT THEY DO..I LOVE ALOT OF THE SHIT AND SOME OF IT'S JUST OK..IM ALSO SAYING THAT CATS OUT HERE HAVE RESORTED TO POPPIN PILLS AND IS MAKING ALOT OF OK MUSIC SOUND OUTSTANDING.....IM NOT PUTTING ARTISTS DOWN WITH THIS THREAD...AND IT AIN'T NO WATER ON MY FACE BUT VISINE BEFORE WORK...FEEL ME.......BUT GOOD THREAD FIND EGO BUSTER....YOU PAPARAZZI ASS NIGGA

Feb 8, 2006
You have to remember. Alot of people who go dumb, done already been dumb and they don't understand what good music is. Its the good artists responsibility to create their own buzz so that the same dick riders that are going dumb today, will be rocking with them toomorow.