how can ohio state fans think there still that good?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
homie refer to my other post an grab a few of them tissues

Oklahoma is the only team thats gonna finish unbeaten.........they didnt leave it to the bcs, they went out an made their own ranking

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
think how fucked it could be if LSU losses, Ohio State losses and USC losses.....i dont think that is a far stretch to happen

you would have all these 2 loss teams then...think what kinda mess and all the bitching we would hear if that happened, you could rank a few of the teams by head to head match ups against one another but other then that, its a fuckin mess....somethin the BCS would have to sort out...most likely Michigan or Texas would end up playing OU for the title then...which would be whack....but it could happen, Texas is 5th in the BCS, so if USC, LSU and Ohio State losses, Texas should jump up...but check this out, if Texas was to beat OU in the title game do you think Texas should be considered the Champs? OU beat them 65-13 and Texas would have 2 losses to OU's 1........just want to hear some opinions on it, im not saying either way, just thought i would throw out a crazy ass senario that isnt that impossible to happen and NO im not saying Texas would play or should play for the title, just wanted to know what yall would think if that did happen, if it would be fair or not to give texas the title

USC
Ohio State
LSU
Michigan
Texas
Georgia
Tennessee
Washingston State
Florida State
Miami
Mississippi
Virginia Tech

and a few others

Sep 13, 2002
your a fool for that shit

but its right on point. the bcs has been lucky so far.

but ;like i said. what if next year there are 5 12-0 teams all from bcs conff.

who goes???????? there should be a play off. 5 plays 2 4 plays 3/ winners play each other. then they play national champ

Apr 25, 2002
just wanted to point this out Grim, Texas an OU cant play for the big 12 championship.............they are both from the south region

an its already set homie, its Kansas State an Oklahoma for the championship game

an about all them teams goin undefeated, that is sooooooo highly improbable that you dont even have to worry about it......even in the shittier leagues the talent is spread out enuff that most teams will always lose a game or two

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
T-Dubb...im insulted that you even said that to me, come on now, you know I know that....im talking bout for the National Title since Texas is 5th in the BCS......and Ohio State is 2nd, USC is 3rd and LSU is 4th...so if those 3 were to loss, that would MAYBE put Texas at number 2...that is why I put up ther senario...wasnt talkin bout the Big 12 title

Sep 13, 2002
he is talking about for the national champ. dubb

not for the big 12 champ.

and its not set as far as i know missouri can beat k state and go to the big 12 championship

and its very possible. usc beats cal by 3 ohio state beats wisc by 3 and lsu dosent lose to florida.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
just took the words out my mouth....Missouri and K-State hold their own destiny, whoever wins out, of those 2 teams play in the title game....I just wanted to add that whoever OU plays in the title game and the result doesnt ever matter, they could loss and still be ranked 1 or 2 very easily

Sep 13, 2002
yea. another fucked up thing when it comes to the bcs.

but before it wasnt cool either then usc shared the NC with alabama i belive it was. and usc has beat them erlier that same year.