how can ohio state fans think there still that good?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 13, 2002
OU will have ended up playing 2-4 ranked teams depending on the last few weeks and there champ game. which i dont count since usc dosent have that benifit. so 1-3 ranked teams. lsu 3 ranked teams mabey 2 depending on the championship game and this week.

so these teams arnt going to end up playing 6 7 8 ranked teams.

dont make it look like there playing good like teams. when they all are playing horrible pac 10 teams.

OU-ucla
LSU-arizona
osu-washington,SDSU
mich-oregon.

usc tried to at least schedual miami. but miami backed the fuck out.

tell ou lsu osu mich will never scedual usc or washington state.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
Proppa....no team in the Top 25 has more then 3 losses.....only 3 teams in your whole conference have 3 or less losses....what the fuck do you expect.....plenty of teams with 3 losses are left out of the top 25....the best ones get ranked...dont give to this "this conference is biast shit" or whatever you wanna call it, all those teams you called out that you said are "sorry" well shit, they are better then every team in your conference record wise except 2 teams, I mean shit, and thats playing in a conference that aint shitty, of course every conference is gonna have a few teams that are 1-9 or 2-8....just like the Pac 10, Big 12, SEC, ACC, Big East, Conference USA, etc.....so that point is very INVALID and POINTLESS, teams have to play those shitty teams since they are in their conference....im really sorry your conference is shitty and that you cannot see that, I guess that kind of stuff happens when you are a fan of a team in a conference.....but its funny how the whole United States besides people who are Pac 10 fans see it but yall dont...its not a fuckin conspiracy again the Wack ass Pac 10.......its the truth.....didnt you see my post about Pac 10 Vs. Conferences in Bowl games over the past 5 years....they lose, they lose, they lose every fuckin time damn near....people just dont discredit the Pac 10 for no reason, its because they dont ever do shit....name the last 3 times someone from the Pac 10 got a national title? you will have to go back damn near 25-35 years I bet if not more. What other conference do you have to do that with besides Conference USA or the WAC or Mac or some NO NAME ass conference like that????????????????????? Open your eyes

Sep 13, 2002
czar ohio state played the worst of the worst just like usc.

but the thing with them is. ohio state just gets it written off cause thats there division and its not there fault.

usc gets the whole. well the pac 10 sucks deal with it.

i really dont see how thats fair at all.

and when you have teams like miami back out of playing usc. it really aint fair for usc. shit we took aburn 2 years in a row and beat them both years.

i dont know why they schedualed byu and hawii. i guess when those contracts were made usc was sorry. it was before carrol.

but its cool. i just want a shot at OU or MICH or one of those teams that supposedly will murder usc. its nice to get a shot at teams even when you losse.

na mean

Jun 30, 2002
i have always said michigan is a top 3 team from the beginning of the season... i know ohio state is a great team, but michigan will show them saturday... it's not jealously

Sep 13, 2002
grim your right.

but that aint what put ohio state ahead. what did it is fome fake ass computer bull shit. its funny how politics always play into it. adn this year usc did get fucked.

i hope to god ohio state losses to mich. but really i dont give a fuck now. lets see them score even 7 on OU. they couldnt.

and that big bad osu deffense only holds teams to 3 less points a game then usc. and the pac 10 is known for an offsensive conff.

so again fuck the bull shit fuck ohio state sorry ass offense and over rated deffense. well see what happenes

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Yall maken to big a deal about the bsc poll this week!! if Ohis St. doesnt beat Michigan it wont matter!! We already knew if Ohio St. didnt jump Sc this week, it would be next week if they beat Michigan anyway!! But it will be tough to go in to Ann Arbor and beat the Wolverines, but if they do, then they easily deserve the chance to defend their title!! GOT EM!!!

Sep 13, 2002
i dont give a fuck though

texas,florida,lsu,tcu are all ranked ahead of usc in some of the polls.

that is a fucking joke. the bcs is a fucking joke. the computer rankings are a fucking joke. lsu legit. texas florida tcu are all ahead of usc for no reason and its some fake ass shit.

oh well. next year mabey usc ohio state and ou will be undefeted that way usc can get fucked out of the chance to play once again.

and lsu schedual is 72 usc is 37.

AND YES USC'S WILL GO DOWN AND LSU WILL GO UP. BUT TO THIS POINT USC HAS PLAYED A TUFFER SCHEDUAL. SHOWS ITS ALMOST 2WICE AS TUFF AS LSU.

AND TELL MIAMI TO HONNER THERE CONTRACTS AND NOT BACK OUT BECAUSE THEY WOULD LOSSE THE FIRST GAME OF THE SEASON.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
proppa said:
i

and lsu schedual is 72 usc is 37.

AND YES USC'S WILL GO DOWN AND LSU WILL GO UP. BUT TO THIS POINT USC HAS PLAYED A TUFFER SCHEDUAL. SHOWS ITS ALMOST 2WICE AS TUFF AS LSU.

and thats why USC and Ohio State are ranked higher then LSU....LSU's strength will be higher then USC's by the end of the year though (that is if they play in their conference champ game)

Sep 13, 2002
so then if stength of schedual should put you ahead. then lsu by the end of the year should be way ahead of usc. but they wont be.

because again the bcs maks no sense at all.

look how many big 12 and big 10 big east sec and so on and so on and so on 3 loss teams are ranked. when not one pac 10 team with 3 losses is ranked. 1 team oregon state. let them be ranked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pitt
nebraska
ok state
k state
iowa
purdue
florida
minn

none from the pac 10. why??????????? because of some bull shit. how can you have a good strength of schdual when you cant get teams ranked.

anyone know how to get a poll in the bcs so i can make one that has to due with beating apponients by more then 3, 7 or 10. that way i cant knock ohio state the fuck out for there sorry ass depending on other teams to miss field goals, or reffs to blow touchdown catches for other teams.

florida with 3 losses ahead of usc. tcu sorry as fuck ahead of usc texas 2 losses ahead of usc. that is just plain wrong.

OSU
Scoring 24.2 - 15.1 marg-------9.1

USC
Scoring 40.7 - 17.5 marg-------23.2

2.5 more points a game. lol wow osu deffesnse is shutting out scoring powerhouses to.

be real about this shit. usc murders teams osu just gets lucky and gets the reffs help. which is a fucking fact in that penn state game.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
well first off yall only have 1 3 loss team....and that is part of the reason why they aint ranked...yall only have 2 teams in the top 25 so why would your only other 3 loss team be ranked over other teams with 3 losses but the conferences they play in have 4-6 teams in the top 25 which is basically saying they play in a tougher conference and they were able to go through that conference and only get 3 losses while Oregon State was able to go through a much weaker conference and get 3 losses...its just a comparison....if the Pac 10 had 4 or 5 teams with 3 or less losses, it would automatically boost their chances and the probability of them being in the top 25....I mean shit, yall had teams in the top 25 earlier this year, I think you had 6 at one time, I remember Bammer posting an article about "the pac 10 being the best conference".....so you cant say the voters were biast...because yall were up there but all your teams ended up losing

i dont doubt USC being able to beat Ohio State, I honestly think Ohio State would get beat by about 6 out of the top 10 teams if they played them with neutral officials LOL

Sep 13, 2002
haha
fasho mayne. but i dont see usc ever having a chance at getting in with 1 loss because of the fact that the miami's ohio state tenn. floridas florida state's ok's

wont play usc.

so how will it ever ben fair. its not usc fault that az was 2-10

but ohio state played wash, sdsu. but not sc

miami backed out of the usc game

ok played ucla. why not usc next year.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
why would OU want to play USC in non conf? it would be dumb for them, same for Miami, Miami had to play (Florida State, Florida, Tennessee) all in non conf games this year, I think that is plenty of tough teams to play in non conf....OU can play the same type of teams they played this year and end up with a top notch schedule strength and be in the same situation they are in now without have to play a top 5 teams that is not neceassy because they will have played some in the conference schedule and when you have a conference that steadily gets about 8 bowl teams and usually has about 6 teams in the top 25, that is plenty of decent compitition to play plus you now if you win the division you have to play another top 15 teams in the Big 12 Championship game which is another tough game (usually against a team you already have played)...this year it wont be but usually it is...I mean shit, OU put themselves in a situation where they could loss on saturday and still be ranked #1 or #2 easily

USC just didnt luck out this year, Notre Dame was down once again, so was Auburn and BYU....i mean shit, you really cant fault anything or anyone USC played but thats just how the cards were dealt and it played against USC in the end.

Apr 25, 2002
USC didnt get cheated in the bcs............to win the title you need to go undefeated an not leave it up to chance............its always been that way, so when a team dont go unbeatin you cant really say they got cheated

Sep 13, 2002
Miami had to play (Florida State, Florida, Tennessee) all in non conf games this year

dont play tenn. play usc instead.

and they did get cheated.

if 5 teams go undefeted next year. all legit teams from bcs conff.
2 go. what about the other 3. they wouldnt leave it up to chance. but they still wouldnt get in.

dont give me the if they won out bull shit. because you can say the same for ohio. if were gonna have to win out now. then lets make ou and tcu co champs.