HOW CAN A NILLA GET SIGNED TO SICCMADE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 14, 2004
Wow we really have some racist homos on here. Iam not surprised. They just let any failure at life on this website anymore.

Jun 11, 2004
I aint racist I'm whiter than wonderbread. I just dont like when people try to act fake. I know lots of white rappers that are just themselves and get respect from whites blacks latinos whatever. just don't try to be something your not be true to yourselves.

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
I'LL GIVE YO ASS ARECORD DEAL I'LL MAIL U CONTRACT WE'LL DO A BUSINESS VENTURE ON THIS SHIT I'LL GET YOU LYNCH ON A TRACK IF YOU COME UP WIT $500 TO PAY ME UPFRONT TO SHOW ME U SERIOUS!

I GOT CONTRACTS WRITTEN UP N EVERYTHING I GOT BEATS AND WHATEVER YOU NEED RECORDING STUDIO FULL SETUP!

AND BOOKIN FOR SHOWS WHEREVER YOU WANNA GO!

Oct 14, 2004
pyromanaic414 said:
all of you look like fuckin idiots. if lynch was to see that sig and think the same thing i do..he would put a hit out on yall

Bwhahahahaha

Lynch cant even fuck with Ced let alone someone on here.

Aug 27, 2007
These are seriously misguided and goal seeking individuals. The sig says everything their myspace page with no tracks by them doesnt say. If your serious, why the fuck arent there any tracks you guys spit on on your page?

Seems like a glutton for flaming was what he wanted to be.

Mar 17, 2006
TurLoco said:
These are seriously misguided and goal seeking individuals. The sig says everything their myspace page with no tracks by them doesnt say. If your serious, why the fuck arent there any tracks you guys spit on on your page?

Seems like a glutton for flaming was what he wanted to be.
i heard on here that thi shit isnt even real, its just some cat that got a picture at wigger.com and made this shit up, but i dont really know for sure

Mar 15, 2006
It's a joke just like the stunna boys or whatever they were called a while back. The thing that has my head twisted is Sicx's son has a group of his friends called "stuntin boyz" and e-moe is their producer. They need to change their fuckin group name!