How bout, this girl put dirty rocks in my gin and MADE me drink it and say im sorry.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
It was a long night at Comfort Inn. I had bought a bottle of 151, and a bottle of Bacardi Razz. This girl i was with drank half the 151 and was mixing it with the razz. Everything was cool when we "did it" and then it was around 1am. I stayed up with her after that for like a half hour, then all i wanted to do was sleep.

Well she kept drinking and getting more "detached" from reality. Soon we have the lights on and shes saying she can feel someone died in our room. She has me get dressed and throw all this stuff out of the room because she thinks its evidence against us. Im like whatever and go along with it.

So were now out and about. She took a cup of Razz with us and we pass a door thats left open with no lights. Shes aure now that it was that room someone died in now. She runs outside and we pass a group of people on the way in, she then thinks its the girl with all those guys who gets raped in that room.

Next thing i know i turn around and shes picking up handfuls of dirt and listening to them. She says to the dirt "What time! Tell me what time!!!!!" and then shes like "2... no... 3! 3o'clock!; We have to get to the beach by 3"

Im trying to get her back inside. She then feels the girls is being raped and killed so she dumps a rock with lots of dirt into the Bacardi and drinks it and says "sorry" to the girl because she cant help her. Then she hands it to me and says Drink. Im like no, im okay. "Drink it NOW!" she threatens!

So i look into the dirty liquid and take a swig and say Sorry.

Then she dumps it out and smashes the cup. Then we go inside and she wants to check the room again and freaks out so she runs back to our room. Then when she goes out again, i dump the rest of the liquor in a garbage can. I cant find her now. I see her running off in the distance from the deck. I hit the steps and im out looking for her. I find her way down the road, were walking thru hotel yards in the rain, and we got lost. I could not get her back to the room without her hitting me.

Finally after a few more bouts of incoherent running around and lookng for this girls body, she got tired and we went back to the room. By then it was 5:30 am. It was fucking insane!

Apr 25, 2002
LOL, good shit. did you ask her the next day if she remembers doing that shit? im sure she doesnt. but what did she say when you told her waht she was doing? LOL. i wouldnt of been able to drink that dirty ass drink. good story man

shadow

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
^nah, just liquor. Shes the one i poste don back in the day about speaking fluent spanish and being sexually agressive, when she doesnt even know spanish.

I didnt have a video camera... Oh and i happened in Hilton Head not pittsburgh. LMAO

I meant to say RUM cause Bicardi is rum, not gin. :eek:

lol

Jun 27, 2002
bitch souns like a fuckin fruitcake.....leave that bitch alone, next she gonna wanna sacrifice a goat in your bed and make you fuck it while screamin "i been a baaaaaaaaaaad boy" while wearing rollerskates on a full moon on Friday the 13th