House Of Cards[Netflix Original TV Series]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2009

As a new president takes office, Francis Underwood (Spacey), a South Carolina Democrat and House majority whip who has paid his political dues, is in line for a coveted post as secretary of State (consider him John Kerry). When he's suddenly denied the job, he looks for payback and another ladder to climb, aided by his equally ruthless wife, Claire (Robin Wright). Among his pawns are a naïve but ambitious reporter (Kate Mara) and a misbehaving congressman (Corey Stoll).

who's been watching this? I forgot about it till the first and i've been watching the first few episodes, and i gotta say that it is one of the best show's i've seen.

nolettuce

not nolettuce
Nov 8, 2013
I would say so. It's definitely not a PG drama. The main characters are ruthless. The only aspect of the show that was a turnoff at first is that spacey's character will occasionally speak to the camera. I got used to it after a couple episodes but other than that the show is solid.