HOTTEST SHIT ON THE WESTCOAST (INSERT WACK RAPPER NAME HERE) COP DIS SHIIT...ITS HEAT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DVS ONE

Spanish Springs
Jun 21, 2003
Vista and Hubble

DatNigga said:
funny stuff...lol

but this site was made for networking and promoting, am I wrong? It does seem like everyone is coming out with an album these days, but it doesnt bother me, because I dont have to click on it...if thatz how they eat, then let them eat, as long as it doesnt interefere with my life, it's coo..
thats what this site WAS for....now its a lot of lonely folks,with ALOT of spare time to exchange witty banter....

Jun 27, 2002
Yeahif ya'll need any managemtn or features from other artists that no one has ever heard of, Come Get at us @

Mediocre Entertainment The New Kings of Cali !!!!!

We've been makin power moves all week, finished up the Killaz Thugs and Playaz Comp. and thats droppin next month on Soundclick Records, we're done with of 23rd mixtape, and we're gonna record 10 songs a day for the next 2 years...ALL FOR FREE>>>FOR THE LOVE....

Out #1 artist...MAD OG LOCO has been on tour across the country....We've gotten thousands of calls for him for appearances and features....and we can help your career the same we helped his....LOOK HOW FAR HE GOT !!!!
And for only a slight fee you too can be guided to blow up just like out other no name, has been artists who havent had a damn hit in years and we're forgotten about 4-5 years ago...if they were ever heard of in the first place....RTHIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO SHINE.

THIS NEXT ALBUM IS GOIN TO BE ON SOME NEXT LEVEL SHIT...WE LOOKIN FOR SERIOUS MAGMA OUT THERE TO BUST ON THE NEXT HIT SONG WITH E-40 AND ICE-T , FOR ONLY $3500 WE CAN TAKE YOUR RECORDED 16 BARS AND IMPORT IT INTO THE REUSED VERSED WE BOUGHT FROM JT ABOUT 3 YEARS AGO....DONT WORRY ABOUT TEMPO OR BEING ON BEAT...WE CAN FIX THAT....OUR STUDIO TECHS HAVE RIPPED AND STOLEN HUNDREDS OF VERSES FROM ARTISTS THEY'VE NEVER MET AND MADE HITS LIKE NO OTHER...

THE ORIGINAL NEXT HIT ENTITLED "AINT NO PLAYA LIKE THE KILLACALIFOOLYIANS FROM THE WEST COAST" WILL BE DROPPIN SOON.....SEND US YOUR 16 ON CASSETTE ONLY (NO CD'S) AND WE'LL USE OUR TASCAM 4 TRACK AND IMPORT IT WITH QUALITY....FULLY MASTERED ON SOUND RECORDER 2.1.

HIT US NOW BEFORE WE'RE NO LONGER UNDERGROUND...WE LET THE MUSIC SPEAK FOR ITSELF....THIS IS YOUR CHANCE !!!

YOUNG KILLA LOCSTA
CEO/CFO/COO/PRESIDENT/FOUNDER/CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD

SANTANA GARDENS BLOCK RECORDS AND ENTERTAINMENT

THE WEST COAST NEW KINGPINS OF RAP...WE STARTED THIS SHIT

Jun 27, 2002
YOU TOO CAN PERFORM WITH THESE HIT ARTISTS
http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=106898&highlight=MAD+LOCO

Tommy the Gunner
Lok-Dog
Siccindahed
Luni
Da StepChild
Homicidal Tendencies
Lil Bobby
Storm n Venom
Vicous Mike n Young Sav
Asian MOB Ridaz
CapitalistCrips
Extra Clip and 1indaChamba
Young IndoMac and the Block HOGGS
Savage T and Black Mike
CashMoneyMobsters from Cincinatti
Shadow
JackDaRippa
The Prez SmokyClinton
The Renegades
JC the young nigga
Savage Bitchez
Lil Meek and Young Zamon
SWAT team
LoneCity Bandits
IllegalImmigrantz
Red Eyez the Soulja
Lil Droopy
MikelMyerz
Thug Syndicate
M.A.F.I.A.
Doja.com
Illbrae Damu
I.F.P
Dopefeen the Mic Thief
2Tall n Lanky
Lil Lokito y Familia Mas Loco

BE FEATURED ON THE HITS

" KILL DUH PIGGIES"

"BAY AREA MAFIA"

"HUSTLIN"

"WHO GOT FADE"

"BLUNTS BULLETS A BANKROLL A GLOCK AND HELLA HOES"

" GET THAT CHEESE, BREAD, CHIPS AND SALSA"

"LOCKED DOWN"

"PIMPIN THE MOST"

"DOPER THEN CRACK, 2 BUNDLES OF HEROIN, A GALLON OF GHB AND AND A SHEET OF ACID, 20 THIZZ PILLS AND A TON OF HASH"

AND THE HIT SINGLE

" IM BALLIN"

Aug 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
2-0-Sixx said:
**************MUSIC CONSULTING************

Yo, YO, YO diz Puple-Eyes of ShitisWack Entertainment wit dope production since 1926!! We do it all, Distribution, Artists, Manufacturing, Mixing & Mastering, and Promotion and shit! Has we the ability to shop record deals and shit but obviously we can’t produce a fuckin comprehensive Word document! Purple-Eyes has formed his own Shit ass Company which primary goal is to spam the fuck out of message boards.

If you are an artist or in other words are stupid as fuck and want to waste money, PLEASE contact me, PURPLE-EYES
hahahhahahahahhaha hahahhaa

Jun 27, 2002
ERRRRRRRRAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY

COME SEE MAD OG LOCO PERFORM LIVE AT

THE STEVEN DOUGLAS HOME FOR THE DEAF -APRIL 18TH

BURLINGAME HIGH SCHOOL BAKE OFF - APRIL 21ST

TAYLOR MIDDLE SCHOOL 8TH GRADE PROM- APRIL 27TH

MCDONALDS PARKING LOT - APRIL 29TH

STEVE ROSA'S BACKYARD SLEEPOVER (AKA THE MOONLIGHT ALL NIGHT RAVE) MAY 1ST

WE JUST HIT 4,233,764 POSiTION ON MP3.COM AND WE'RE RANKED 334,778 ON SOUNDCLICK...

VOTE FOR YA FOLKS AND SHOW SOME LUV.....WE GONNA BRING THE BAY BACK !!!!!!

and we know ya'll saw us live at the superbowl.....doing i WAY 2 HYPHY

Section 316, Row 24 Seats 2 and 3.....they showed us doin it live right before the 3rd commercial,it was only 11 seconds but we still repped it hard...i got it on VHS is anyone wanna copy...im glad the Blimp caught us .....Cwalkin on the seat and throwin up the SICCNESS in finger gang signs while screaming THE BAAAY IS BACKKKKK!!!!

Yup, we've been in talk with a few MAJOR record labels and as soon as they return out calls its gonna be over wit...WE GONNA DO A 150 CITY TOUR WIT T-SHEEZY THE SAVOLLINI

NOW THATS MAJOR !!!!

COME GET YOUR COPY TODAY

MAD OG LOCO
ONE OF A KIND LIMIITED EDITION COLLECTORS COPY PLATINUM SERIES CASSETTE ONLY RELEASE
"KILLAZ THIGS AND PLAYAZ-LIFE OF A BAY AREA KINGPIN LIVIN AT THE TOP"

AS HEARD ON

88.7 THE ROCK
102.1 WILDHOUSE
109.7 DJ KIZZY MACK
98.2 KSUK
102.6 AM TALKRADIO
AND THE BOMB CHANNEL 101.2 IN ONTARIO CANADA

ALSO CAN BE PURCHASED IN

LAST STOP RECORDS IN BUTTE,MONTANA
RAPSHACK IN LARAMIE WYOMING
HARDCORE BEATS IN VERMILLION, SOUTH DAKOTA
GANGSTAZ PARADISE IN DEATH VALLEY, CA

Jun 27, 2002
AWWW SHIT.....HOWARD BURNS JUST CALLED MAD OG LOCO...

"THE NEW HIT OF THE YEAR....."

AND DJ MIKE SCHMIDT CALLS MAD OG LOCO

" THE MEXICAN 2PAC...THE REALEST SPIGGA OUT THUUUR"

Jun 27, 2002
1/2 off for the first 25 people that hit me.....there goin quick.....

I've worked with*

Snoop
Dre
Devin the Dude
JT
EA SKI
Mac Mall

( i've never done songs with this people, but i left messages for them and they should call me back any day now )