Hotel question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 3, 2014
when im traveling i dont really spend too much time at the hotel and im not rich so id rather have money to do fun shit than spend it all on the room im just gonna pass out drunk in...plus the girls i pork dont need a suite anyway

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Heading to Hawaii still looking into rooms

It depends on how much time you wanna spend at the hotel....the nice ones will be dope and you won't wanna leave, probably got private beaches and shit, the other ones probably won't really have shit but you'll still be in Hawaii....north shore will have bigger waves so avoid staying by there unless you're a surfer dude

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I use that tripadviser website. People take pics of what the hotel actually looks like and post up reviews. The pics the hotel takes makes almost every place look nice, but if there's cockroaches snorting coke off dead women, you might not wanna stay there.

I usually establish a price range, and try to get the most for my money within that range. I've had good luck with Omni hotels as far as nicest hotels for the money, but some of theirs cost a grip.