HOT ONE'Z in Stockton California...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2006
well i'm at practice on my palm centro while the kids do the damn thang & my dude Big Heffe calls & says the footage of are stockton trip is too big to go on youtube. i'm like damn that's not good... but Heffe enjoys exposin' fakes as much as we do so he posted the footage on his website at northerncalilive.com we are having the video broke down into sections to bring it to you via youtube. but for now go ahead to his site & peep it out. thanks for the support to those of you that give it... to the rest of ya'll hatin' as fakes... HOT ONE'Z BITCH!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
yall dont know C-Lim...he is in the witness protection program, awaiting trial he is stocktons biggest informant, they have him in a safe house, and siccness has some exclusive footage of C-lim cooking dinner.....

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

yall dont know C-Lim...he is in the witness protection program, awaiting trial he is stocktons biggest informant, they have him in a safe house, and siccness has some exclusive footage of C-lim cooking dinner.....

ahahhahahaha

Dec 4, 2006
it's a wrap for C-limp ha ha...

when they in your hood..filming..asking people who you are..and don't nobody know you or they just say they seen you ONLY on the net..

that's when you gotta give it up....lol

yo craze....yall done put a fat dent on c-lim

ha ha ha...

Jun 15, 2005
so uh 50cal...you just happen to have that pic laying around or...?

And I'm glad this "beef" video is finally up. I'm gonna kick back and watch it after the Laker game.

May 30, 2006
Can't see the video from my fone. Yo Craze! I m gonna try 2 come by the studio 2morrow & see the uncut version.

Waits for Lim 2 come into thread & say some weak shit that still won't be able 2 save his ass.

Aug 17, 2006
we have way more footage but just wanted to get something up. we are going to compton next. we got a fake ass nigga in long beach we wanna expose also. we are putting together a whole dvd and will continue to everytime our gangsta is questioned... niggaz just wanted to kicc bacc, do music, make money & fucc bitches. but this one nigga let evil genius get under his skin... he turns into a pump up soldier and boom!!! he gets fucced over. I used to like the lil scary ass nigga. well more like felt sorry for him. now he's a fuccin' wrap... madesicc should drop him if lynch is smart. he won't sale.