Hot Bitch Walks in2 A Bar....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2006
A Tramp Slut decides she want 2 try sum Alabama Black Snake.

She goes 2 the club n picks 1 out...she sais "Take me home n show me its true wut they say about black guys"

So he takes her home, shoots her n leaves with her purse.

Apr 8, 2006
So Rose Town Hider asks daddy 2 borrow the car 1 day.

The dad sais only if ya suck my dick..well he plays off like he dont want 2 but he comes back cuz he wants 2 hear it again.
So Hider sais Daddy can I borrow the car? Pops sais only if ya suck y dick...so he gets down with a sile on his face than comes up n sais "eeeeww this dick taste like shit" Pops sais "yup yr brotha took the car out bout an hour ago.

Apr 8, 2006
So rose town hider walks in2 a bar bathroo n looks down at the midget takin a piss n says hey r u a leperchaun? Midget sais yup! Suck my dick n I'll grant u a wish..well the hider starts polishin like a pro..when hes the midgets done Hider Asks "wheres my wish?
The midget kicks him in the mouth n sais u a lil old 2 b believin in leperchauns aint ya?

Jun 5, 2004
So Rose Town Hider asks daddy 2 borrow the car 1 day.

The dad sais only if ya suck my dick..well he plays off like he dont want 2 but he comes back cuz he wants 2 hear it again.
So Hider sais Daddy can I borrow the car? Pops sais only if ya suck y dick...so he gets down with a sile on his face than comes up n sais "eeeeww this dick taste like shit" Pops sais "yup yr brotha took the car out bout an hour ago.
COOL STORY 3-6 MAFIA

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
ok 1, why must the faggotry continue??? 2010 has got people turnin gay for some reason. And im not trying to find out why or how. But this shit needs to end.

2) what the FUCK is "sais"

Apr 8, 2006
i think all the props in the other thread got to him, and now thinks he's a siccness superstar or some shit....

Just bored..celebrated my freedom n now ever1 asleep..I like the joke threads but they dont seem 2 go very far..im surprised given all the jokes out there n all the wits in here.

Apr 8, 2006
ok 1, why must the faggotry continue??? 2010 has got people turnin gay for some reason. And im not trying to find out why or how. But this shit needs to end.

2) what the FUCK is "sais"
Eh hop off my dick ya chimo. I didn't know this was a spelling bee. If you wanta be friends jus say so. Other y'z please quit actin like the cool high school kid cuz really u jus lookin like anutha siccness.net bopper

easy tiger jus b easy we all know your awsome sport

Apr 8, 2006
Naw i'm the dude that dont let shit slide.

But are u gunna be at the Tech concert tomorrow...i wanna c if u still woofin in my face or rubbin it down..dont be yellin all loud n shit 4 the gaurd either,just put yr shit down quietly n getem up...im really not playin brotha im punchin u in the mouth.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

But are u gunna be at the Tech concert tomorrow...i wanna c if u still woofin in my face or rubbin it down..dont be yellin all loud n shit 4 the gaurd either,just put yr shit down quietly n getem up...im really not playin brotha im punchin u in the mouth.
Oh shit I think he just challenged you to a dual.

Jun 5, 2004

UR THA ONE THAT STILL AINT TELLIN ME WHERE U GONNA BE TOMMORROW..

Apr 8, 2006
UR THA ONE THAT STILL AINT TELLIN ME WHERE U GONNA BE TOMMORROW..
At the Tech N9ne Concert pussy look it up.

It aint hard 2 find n u actin like a scary bitch. I told you where i'd be n what i'm wearin...

And you aint even tried 2 confront it bitch! quit half steppin ya fuckin fake panny waste lil bitchfaggot.