Hot August Nights was CRACKIN!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I tryed connecting with as many people as i could down there and managed to see hella rappers out here.
Celly Cel
Richie Rich
Mub of GI
M-Dash
Black C & Tayday Tay
E-moe of siccmade
and about hundred different rappers pushin there cd's or promo.
People were dancin in the street. The cars were tight as fuck. I saw people get zapped by tasers and mased. Saw the mcdonalds on the strip get looted. The breezys were showin alot of love and the strip was always poppin. Everyone got to come out next time to this again.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
If you're gonna loot (which is a dumb move in the first place), why would you loot a McDonald's? What's the point? I can visualize some moron runnin' down the street with a hundred frozen hamburger patties in his arms thinkin' he really came up on somethin'. Sometimes I just don't understand where people's heads are at.

Gone,
Doxx

May 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
fucc they looted miccey Ds and was grindin the fat to unsuspectin
out of towners.

that was the opposite of a powermove.. i bet them hoe cake ass bitches realized that after the facc

can you imagine going to jail and sum1 ask you what you in for

yo ass would be the middle bread in a penn Big mac

Fucc im juss madd i gambled my winnings away that weekend....

May 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
MS Same here i aint seen no one pushin CDs jus heard a ton of corny ass lines.....

i think I saw some folks with killa valley shirts. i was too fuccin perved to move though..after 15 shots you cant blame me( xo hen, mimosa, 151)

we'll connect nex time..

Apr 26, 2002
Shit was funny when the cops were rollin through shutting down the liquor stores. Me and my boys were jumpin from store to store down the strip trying to find a store the cops hadn't closed down and started gaurdin the door. We finally found one and bought a bunch of tall cans. So many people on the street that we were able to drink right in the middle of things.

Apr 26, 2002
i was up there friday night and sat. afternoon pushin cd's and gettin SUPER drunk,oh boy! didn't really see to many others up there tryin to promote or what not, ....but we got off a gang of cd's for 10 all night, fools showed alot of love.......HIGHSPEED was fo surely tact the fuck out! peace.

Playa-T

May 15, 2002
www.oaklandbanshees.com
Yeah, Reno was str8 kraccin' on Saterday night. Friday was bootsy on the strip so we just posted up with RR. Saterday night we seen some dude get beat the fuck down in front of Silver Legacy. He was bleeding everywhere and as soon as the cops showed up he started talking shit. lol. Thats shit was hella funny and I got it all on tape:classic:

May 11, 2002
Doxx said:
If you're gonna loot (which is a dumb move in the first place), why would you loot a McDonald's? What's the point? I can visualize some moron runnin' down the street with a hundred frozen hamburger patties in his arms thinkin' he really came up on somethin'. Sometimes I just don't understand where people's heads are at.

Gone,
Doxx
Shit woulda been different if they got the McNuggest those damn things are good. I woulda came home with like 3 boxes of those and turned on the deep fryer!=D:devious:

May 15, 2002
i gto that whole fight on tape where dude got knocked the fuck out in front of silver legacy then got beat with hella belt buckles, blood all over the cement.....damn i'd hate to be dude

On Friday, I got to do a concert with E40! Earl Jackin Fa Shlacks. It was hella fun. When I finally got a chance to holla at him, I said,"Whats up 40, my name is First Degree The DE."
He said, "What up DE, I remember who you are, yo shit tight."
Then I FROZE!
FROZE!
FROZE!
FROZE!
FROZE!
FROZE!
FROZE!
Ive practiced my E40 speach for years, and couldnt deliever. He was just standin there waitin for me to say somethin, and NATH. DAMN THAT DE!
I will have another chance wif E, and I will be ready! I promise that!
I had to come back Saturday to do a show in Sac with the King of the Filthymoe. AND YOU KNOW DATS PLENTY CRACKINOUS!!

Thats my Hot Aug nights story

Apr 26, 2002
LadyNutLoc said:
Yeah, Reno was str8 kraccin' on Saterday night. Friday was bootsy on the strip so we just posted up with RR. Saterday night we seen some dude get beat the fuck down in front of Silver Legacy. He was bleeding everywhere and as soon as the cops showed up he started talking shit. lol. Thats shit was hella funny and I got it all on tape:classic:
this is what holds major events from ever happening.....why isn't that mutha-fuckas just can't have a good time for a night or 2 without someone thinkin there billy bad ass run there mouth to the wrong people,and get the shit stomped out of em'? and people wonder why the cops comeout so damn thick on shit like this.....shit got me pissed...FUCK!

Playa-T