Hot 103.3 Kansas City???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
im trippin...on ..

WHY THE FUCK DOES 103.3 HAVE THAT COMEDIAN FOR THE MORNING SHOW?????

the show aint even based outta KC..
its from CALIFORNIA i believe??

SHIT IS RIDICULOUS..
that why i dont fuckin listen to shit off the radio....

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
KCMEX said:
Man what would it take to get a NEW hip hop rap station in kansas city mayne cuzz this shit gotta go! damn dawg they play the same ol bullshit most there vj's are garbage! they dont support midwest's underground or anyone's underground at that! it's just bullshit we needs a change man radio is garbage period but damn i think are shit is hella bullshit! what you think
-member kay cee up!
what do vj`s do in radio??? Im pretty sure thats video jockey......

Jul 9, 2005
DBAKER said:
I wish there was a station that would give 103 a run for the money & 95.7 is a Cumulus Media station so they wanna take the core 103 audience & people are listenin' to Z now, BUT Z dosent know shit about R&B 90% of they audience has never heard any of Mary J's (Whats the 411 or Mylife CD's) and They have never heard Jodeci (which I have heard the new strip club joint single & its Bananas!(yes I said that word!)

I know about 3 people up in there and they all told me they hate whats going on (at Z) but its a job... My girl C. whos up in there when I told her about the Mims single she said Maurice Devoe is the PD and he dosent give a shit about any artist thats not in the Billboard top 40 or MTV....

I hit Shorty on myspace on some humble shit and emailed her Big Black Train she hit me back w/ she's looking for a radio single for Panic didnt say shit about my dudes single....After I told her i wanna know what's up? (with the Mims single) can we set up a meeting ,she dosent respond anymore except hit up Maurice.

I told her to look for Mims on Corey's show MTV's "the Shop" coming soon cause thats the same nigga were down w/ Corey Rooney so thanxx for ya time were gonna see u soon....she never responded.

Maybe we can get Mims on there after he charts top 40? (at this point who cares about Z95) I figure we do 103 for the KC area we good...Plus my girl Ms Shai (90.1 KKFI) has had me on the show & Mims called in so someone in KC is playin it.

fuckin shorty and maurice...hatin at its best...hope i see'em in traffic....

Jun 24, 2004
I do have to dance to the beat @ 103 cause they are checking for us, but its hard to sit in a meeting w/ anyone at KPRS but its gotta be done...And to answer a question why Steve Harvey is on in da morning its to compete w/ Magic 107 cause they were losing there 30 and over crowd to the "Tom Joyner" show on 107.3

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
im just trippin...cause in the morning when i do have the radio on...for that short trip taking my son to school..

I never hear music...i just here him telling jokes..and reading shit..

Shit is way to dumb..
its like a talk show..

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Aug 22, 2005
JLMACN said:
under my MIDWEST RAP FANS name on myspace..

I added a comment to SHORTY (Z95.7) that said:

She didnt let it be seen though...
haha

Thats whats up "monkey see monkey do i think i'll hit her up to!"

Nov 10, 2005
Yo Peep out REAL RADIO TALK !!! I have worked in KC in Radio for over 12 years.. I also put all of my money & time into local Hip-Hop Artists.. I have been doing this shit for the past 6 years..

I have got radio play for groups like Empire & Panic in 40 diffrent markets including LA, But I can NEVER GET ANY LOVE IN KC..

NONE OF THIS IS THE DJ's Choice.. JT Quick, Shorty, & Myself have been suporting local Hip-Hop for years & still do.. We just have NO SAY SO WHAT SO EVER in what gets spins on the radio...

So stop Hating on the Jocks.... If I could I would give local love all day long...

If Shorty could she would have helped out Mims & D Baker, but WE HAVE NO SAY IN THE MATTER...

If you wanna hate...Hate the Companys Carter & Cumulus...

I hope the day will come when we get radio love for locals in KC... I work at 95.7, but I don't care if Hot 103 beats us to the punch...Just as long as someone does it SOON

I would be more than happy to give advice or support to anyone who asks..
Knowing how shit works is half the battle...

Much Love to all the Local Hip Hop heads.. Keep your head up... We DJ's know who you are... I hope someday soon we can help

MIKE SAVAGE
310-228-8245

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
good shit Mike...

I know you support..
thats why i didnt bring u up..

Z95.7 has turned back into what it was originally though...just a TOP 20-30 station..
and that sucks cause i thought it was really gonna be different..

Nov 10, 2005
Believe me Bro.. Alot of us thought it was gonna change the face of KC. It didn't turn out like I thought but what do ya do.. That's how I make my Money & I gotta eat.

Peace & Love

Aug 22, 2005
SavageComm said:
Yo Peep out REAL RADIO TALK !!! I have worked in KC in Radio for over 12 years.. I also put all of my money & time into local Hip-Hop Artists.. I have been doing this shit for the past 6 years..

I have got radio play for groups like Empire & Panic in 40 diffrent markets including LA, But I can NEVER GET ANY LOVE IN KC..

NONE OF THIS IS THE DJ's Choice.. JT Quick, Shorty, & Myself have been suporting local Hip-Hop for years & still do.. We just have NO SAY SO WHAT SO EVER in what gets spins on the radio...

So stop Hating on the Jocks.... If I could I would give local love all day long...

If Shorty could she would have helped out Mims & D Baker, but WE HAVE NO SAY IN THE MATTER...

If you wanna hate...Hate the Companys Carter & Cumulus...

I hope the day will come when we get radio love for locals in KC... I work at 95.7, but I don't care if Hot 103 beats us to the punch...Just as long as someone does it SOON

I would be more than happy to give advice or support to anyone who asks..
Knowing how shit works is half the battle...

Much Love to all the Local Hip Hop heads.. Keep your head up... We DJ's know who you are... I hope someday soon we can help

MIKE SAVAGE
310-228-8245
not hating on you homie i know was up!

Oct 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
i remember Z rock came out on a am radio station and they played all under ground metal artist....yea i know its different music but if a KC or KCK could just get a station even started like that i'd be happy . how do all these college towns get this shit happening ?

Jun 24, 2004
Anyone out there w/ a radio edited version(make sure the quality is excellent) take the time to stop by and check out 90.1 FM KKFI ,if you havnt done so, Shai and Slim showed me so much love on the show and Mims when he called in. When Mims is on the promo tour hes gonna make a stop through just to say wassup to them. I know they dont report to BDS but what we had happen was a beautiful exp.

We have gotten emails from the KC audience and as far as Wichita, OKC, NewOrleans & Chicago.... And we now have them College stations in those cities playin Big Black Train on there internet stations.

I just wanted to share that.

Aug 31, 2005
YOU GOTTA UNDERSTAND HOW RADIO WORKS. IT'S PART OF THA MACHINE. THIS WHOLE INDUSTRY IS ON SOME OTHER SHIT. I SEEN DJ PREMERE WEARIN A SHIRT THAT SAID"RADIO DON'T PLAY HIP HOP". REAL SHIT. TOO MANY BIG CORPS. INVOLVED IN THIS SHIT. DON'T GET IT TWISTED MY MAN ROB1DER WORKS FOR BDS AND LISTENS TO STATIONS ALL OVER THA NATION AND WE BE HEARIN GOOD SHIT IN SOME MARKETS. MOSTLY SPECIALTY SHOWS. I WORKED ON COLLEGE RADIO W/ JT QUICK AND HAD MY OWN SHOW. HIS SHOW IN COLLEGE WAS KILLIN ANYTHING AT KPRS. WE PROGRAMMED OUR OWN SHIT. I CAN'T EVEN SAY CERTAIN STUFF ABOUT KPRS BECAUSE I AM INVOLVED IN A FEW THINGS OVER THERE. YOU CAN'T COMPLAIN THOUGH. SATELITE RADIO GOT SHIT POPPIN AND IS THE WAY OF THA FUTURE. BOTH OF THOSE STATIONS WANT THA STREETZ AND NEITHER HAS 'EM. THA STREETMONSTAZ IS DOIN A FEW THINGS TO TRY AND CHANGE THAT. YOU GOTTA MAKE YOUR OWN WAY. NOT EVERYTHING IS MADE FOR RADIO. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T LISTEN TO IT YOU HAVE A OPTION. IF YOU UNDERSTAND THIS BUSINESS AND KNOW HOW THINGS OPERATE YOU LOOK PAST ALL THIS BULLSHIT...