Hot 103.3 Kansas City???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 22, 2005
Man what would it take to get a NEW hip hop rap station in kansas city mayne cuzz this shit gotta go! damn dawg they play the same ol bullshit most there vj's are garbage! they dont support midwest's underground or anyone's underground at that! it's just bullshit we needs a change man radio is garbage period but damn i think are shit is hella bullshit! what you think
-member kay cee up!

Mar 24, 2006
ThizzIzWatItWaz said:
kc fucken sucks... not shit to do that i havnt dont 500 million times already
yeah yeah yeah....blow it out yur ass fuKC face...

stay "dumb" ova there in fag and asian land sweet pea...

KC IS THA TOWN MAYNE!

Jul 9, 2005
i dont even listen to the radio anymore cuz its so horrible...all they play is the same 15 songs that all sound the same...every now and then they play a cut or 2 but other than that it is wack...

Argentine!! 22nd through 42nd

Apr 25, 2002
i been sayin this for years.......im so fuckin sick of that shit......i mean damn what is it at 10 the quiet storm come on??? i dont wanna hear that old 1980 slow ass shit.....IM TRYIN TO SMOKE A BLUNT NOT GO TO SLEEP......i dont even think older people listen to that shit

Jun 24, 2004
Yes I agree KC radio sucks, but you have to also NOT worry about your local station sometimes u have to leave then come back after you have made some credible noise( the track we sold Mike Jones 103 has heard we did it, the single we produced for Mims is getting BDS spins already and now that he has signed his deal over the weekend its about to really go down!, The track we did for Lil Flip I emailed JT a snippet, we sitting in the offices @ Geffen Records w/ Polly Anderson they cant deny we making hella moves).

What Im saying is they hearing about D. Baker & Getosoul Productions from the East down South & LA now they are open to us coming in and talking with us & doing a on air interview w/ Mims.

DO your homework people and dont cry about the stations get up and make shit happen yourself, Im not wanting to offend cats we do need a underground station and Im hearing from my last meeting @ 103 they are gonna do Underground heat(which I was gonna co-host but thats another story) but they keep telling me any week now its gonna drop.

It want be nothing like THE TAKEOVER w/ DJ AK thats what Ive been told.

Aug 22, 2005
DBAKER said:
Yes I agree KC radio sucks, but you have to also NOT worry about your local station sometimes u have to leave then come back after you have made some credible noise( the track we sold Mike Jones 103 has heard we did it, the single we produced for Mims is getting BDS spins already and now that he has signed his deal over the weekend its about to really go down!, The track we did for Lil Flip I emailed JT a snippet, we sitting in the offices @ Geffen Records w/ Polly Anderson they cant deny we making hella moves).

What Im saying is they hearing about D. Baker & Getosoul Productions from the East down South & LA now they are open to us coming in and talking with us & doing a on air interview w/ Mims.

DO your homework people and dont cry about the stations get up and make shit happen yourself, Im not wanting to offend cats we do need a underground station and Im hearing from my last meeting @ 103 they are gonna do Underground heat(which I was gonna co-host but thats another story) but they keep telling me any week now its gonna drop.

It want be nothing like THE TAKEOVER w/ DJ AK thats what Ive been told.
I GUESS WE'LL SEE^^! MAN THEY NEED TO DO A FUCKIN DJ SEARCH TOO CUZZ HALF THEM NIGGAS SOUNDS LIKE THEY ABOUT TO DIE WITH THEY OLD ASSES! AND WHATS THE FUCK'S UP WITH THE STEVE HARVERY SHOW? WACK "MAN IM JUST TAKIN SHIT CUZZ I BEN FEELING LIKE THIS FOR YEARS AND I KNEW I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE! AND FOR A MEXICAN RAPPER TO GET ANY PLAY ON HOT 103.3 SHHHIIIITTTTT! YOU CAN FORGET THAT SHIT!

Aug 22, 2005
Twist3d said:
i been sayin this for years.......im so fuckin sick of that shit......i mean damn what is it at 10 the quiet storm come on??? i dont wanna hear that old 1980 slow ass shit.....IM TRYIN TO SMOKE A BLUNT NOT GO TO SLEEP......i dont even think older people listen to that shit
LOL TRUE SHIT^

Jul 9, 2005
i hear ya D....but a local artist should'nt have to work wit a mainstream artist to get spins in hiz or her own city, all that should matter is good music...103.3 were the ones on the radio talkin bout they support local music but would only play one song, once a week...

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
Twist3d said:

shit i would prefer to hear that older 70's music shit then hear half the other bullshit they play on 103.3......honestly I mostly only listen to 107.3....they got some bumps....92.9 was playing good shit for a while then they switched up.

I got 103.3, 95.7, 107.3, 93.3, 92.9 saved on my settings on my radio...its a damn shame also cuz those stations are horrible compared to other big city stations.

Jun 24, 2004
I wish there was a station that would give 103 a run for the money & 95.7 is a Cumulus Media station so they wanna take the core 103 audience & people are listenin' to Z now, BUT Z dosent know shit about R&B 90% of they audience has never heard any of Mary J's (Whats the 411 or Mylife CD's) and They have never heard Jodeci (which I have heard the new strip club joint single & its Bananas!(yes I said that word!)

I know about 3 people up in there and they all told me they hate whats going on (at Z) but its a job... My girl C. whos up in there when I told her about the Mims single she said Maurice Devoe is the PD and he dosent give a shit about any artist thats not in the Billboard top 40 or MTV....

I hit Shorty on myspace on some humble shit and emailed her Big Black Train she hit me back w/ she's looking for a radio single for Panic didnt say shit about my dudes single....After I told her i wanna know what's up? (with the Mims single) can we set up a meeting ,she dosent respond anymore except hit up Maurice.

I told her to look for Mims on Corey's show MTV's "the Shop" coming soon cause thats the same nigga were down w/ Corey Rooney so thanxx for ya time were gonna see u soon....she never responded.

Maybe we can get Mims on there after he charts top 40? (at this point who cares about Z95) I figure we do 103 for the KC area we good...Plus my girl Ms Shai (90.1 KKFI) has had me on the show & Mims called in so someone in KC is playin it.