Hostages and ak47s, just another day in Stockton California

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
Were the police chasing them from the bank, or did they see the car in the area after it was reported? It seems strange they'd do all that knowin what was at stake. I'm sure the FBI is gonna have to step in and give SPD some pointers.

Apr 25, 2002
Growing up and living in Stockton - you understand what it is in the City. The drugs, the gang banging, all of that. I have no problem with gangsters doing gangster shit. Shit I have known and hung out with real ones coming up in Stockton - almost impossible not to have interacted with them through sports, partying, whatever.

This shit was not gangster. Taking innocent civilians as collateral damage is no worse than the fucking Taliban.

I'd like to think Stockton has better days ahead. I will always advocate for my city, and there are a lot more positive things here than what the media would tell you.

But this thing just didn't make any sense. And its straight up garbage to take a little girl's mother away from her - for absolutely nothing. Just because the mom went to run an errand.

Stockton is better than this. RIP to the woman that passed - and Rest In Piss to the people that were responsible for it.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
i heard the lady got hit 61 times..all because that coward used her as a shield..he deserves to be tortured for the rest of his life in prison..all 3 where nortes but the police is now cracking down raiding all known nortenos..dont know why because the robbers acted alone, they making it seem like all nortenos had something to do with it..i guess thats just what they can do to make the city feel better i suppose.

Apr 25, 2002
Were the police chasing them from the bank, or did they see the car in the area after it was reported? It seems strange they'd do all that knowin what was at stake. I'm sure the FBI is gonna have to step in and give SPD some pointers.

the police got there when they was in the bank still. then they came out with hostages and took one of the hostages car (and made her drive) and started dumpin on the police.