Horror/Scary Movies Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 3, 2002

98 % of them are terrible, but 'tis the season

DO you got any good ones?

I still watch- Pet Cemetery, Insidious, Conjuring, Shining, Paranormal Activity, VHS, Trick 'R Treat, Hereditary, Exorcist.

I don't remember Hellraiser, Im about to watch that.

Props: tortous
Sep 3, 2002
Shit I will now

I trust the Lu_ reccomendations

return of the living dead is also a dope horror movie, not the sequels tho.
The 3rd return of the living dead actually hit a nerve with me. (Mostly for nostalgia) I think I was like 6 or 7 when I saw it. Kinda fucked up. the story is pretty good for a zombie movie, it’s a tragedy like pet cemetery.
It’s low budget and corny of course but I’d watch it again.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Back in the day my homie and I would drive like 30 minutes to the middle of the city to rent movies from "The Gore Store". We both loved all the old horror movies, and most of them you could only get there. Especially if you wanted them in the original version and not dubbed. Other friends looked at us like we were some freaks. 20 years later everyone and their mama watches Walking Dead and shit...

Props: siccmadesyko

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
Back in the day my homie and I would drive like 30 minutes to the middle of the city to rent movies from "The Gore Store". We both loved all the old horror movies, and most of them you could only get there. Especially if you wanted them in the original version and not dubbed. Other friends looked at us like we were some freaks. 20 years later everyone and their mama watches Walking Dead and shit...
Haha, I always hated that part about Germany. Literally everything is dubbed.

Inside is a classic imo. Since you are talking about horror movies being terrible, ever watched Troma movies?
Don't think so man. If I see something extremely corny, I typically turn it off right away. Thriller type horrors were always entertaining to me though. As a kid kinda liked Cujo lol.

Earlier siccmadesyko brought up The Strangers. The original is the French horror Ils (Them).

There's this one Belgium horror flick Calvaire, which was weird and creepy at the same time, but it's not for everyone, especially for the impatient lol

Mike, have you seen Trouble Every Day? I haven't seen that one yet. It features the same actress as in Inside (Beatrice Dalle)

Props: siccmadesyko