Hopsin Meets Tech N9ne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2009
^^ Sure.

And Young Droop decent..? ok 2 each his own. But just incase, go back thru and check out 1990HATE,Moment of Impakt and Bootlegz and Collectionz.

Listen to him rape Bizzy Bone...don't be a negative Nancy go thru his catalogue and tell me he aint the fuckin shit.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
^^ Sure.

And Young Droop decent..? ok 2 each his own. But just incase, go back thru and check out 1990HATE,Moment of Impakt and Bootlegz and Collectionz.

Listen to him rape Bizzy Bone...don't be a negative Nancy go thru his catalogue and tell me he aint the fuckin shit.

I agree with you, on Young Droop being dope, but what does this thread have to do with him?

Dec 8, 2009
Oh I dunno my friend. I just see all this other crap people are pumpin up for Strange...and being that Tech is the number 1 collaborater in the game I thought "ya know the only other guy that could really go bars with Tech is Droop"
I hear of all these collabs and really the only ones worthy so far have been Lynch and Twista. These other rappers just do not have the xtra demensions of wordplay.
I'm tired of the half ass rappers being pumped up when they can clearly not hold a candle to Tech. So here's one that's always overlooked who can.
And Droop is brought up so often I said fuck it,mine as well mention it again eh

Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
ugh, he had a deal going on where you can buy 20 for $60 or somethin.
wonder if thats still goin on...

i'd say this would go in the KOD stack, makes me even wanna buy gazing a bit. that is if ruthless doesnt get anymore of that cash. FTI

Jul 1, 2004
ugh, he had a deal going on where you can buy 20 for $60 or somethin.
wonder if thats still goin on...

i'd say this would go in the KOD stack, makes me even wanna buy gazing a bit. that is if ruthless doesnt get anymore of that cash. FTI

I doubt he has 20 cds full of music. That being said....why the fuck would I want 20 copies of one album. I can buy one and burn 4,000 for free (cost of cd's).

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
I doubt he has 20 cds full of music. That being said....why the fuck would I want 20 copies of one album. I can buy one and burn 4,000 for free (cost of cd's).
its a distro deal....kinda. hes basically selling to his fans in bulk so that so can go out and sell the album for him and make some money for themselves. smart idea really. i believe he sold a few hundred copies that way

Dec 8, 2009
Ya his last CD wasn't even a CD. Shit was a bunch of features and a few songs thrown together.

But ya it definately wasn't up to par.

His style on that shit was lazy garbage. That's another reason why I'd like to see him hop on Strange. They make sure there dudes are spittin or there gone.

I hope they continue to let go half quality acts and keep hiring TALENTED spitters...aka choppers.

Jul 3, 2008
Ya his last CD wasn't even a CD. Shit was a bunch of features and a few songs thrown together.

But ya it definately wasn't up to par.

His style on that shit was lazy garbage. That's another reason why I'd like to see him hop on Strange. They make sure there dudes are spittin or there gone.

I hope they continue to let go half quality acts and keep hiring TALENTED spitters...aka choppers.
no more choppers...1 or 2 fast songs a cd is cool but that shit is all the same