HOOKER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
some canvass i did with my homie when we were either drunk or high. I don't think one inch of it was done sober.

from elegant to elephant

Rip Mac Dre

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
thanks for the feedback homie.
I would make you one for free but you live a couple of thousand miles away and shipping would cost you more than the canvass haha.

I should start a Siccness request canvass type shit.
SIccness tells me what they want and im gonna draw it (whether words or lines or small characters. All on one big canvass. Colors will be limited tho.
SHit would be sick.

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
ITS FREAKS said:
could u do a painting all based off westcoast lifestyle or lowriders?

bandana patterns & shit.

i'd buy it off u

i also want the 1 with the dude holding the drink. the crazy ass tie guy
I see what i can do. School has started today so i wont have much time right now, but i will do my best.
What do you prefer ? Red or blue bandana patterns? You want me to add palm trees and stuff like that? YOu want me to add San Diego somewhere in the picture?
Im seriously considering doin this. Good thing for you is, you wont have to pay for shit if you don't like it, because in that case i will just keep it for myself. Just give me a month or two.
I might have my first public show coming up and need the majority of paintings i've done, so the Tie guy is not for sale right about now, but it's yours if i don't sell it elsewhere, if you still wanna have it then. Got my word on it.

@masked lemon: I got you homie. I will try to come up with some lemon themed stuff. But if you're gonna like it you will have to pay a little besides the shipping. Not much, i can tell you that. I will come up with a reasonable price for my siccness fellas. If you don't like it you won't have to take it of course. Just give me some time.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
dali said:
I see what i can do. School has started today so i wont have much time right now, but i will do my best.
What do you prefer ? Red or blue bandana patterns? You want me to add palm trees and stuff like that? YOu want me to add San Diego somewhere in the picture?
Im seriously considering doin this. Good thing for you is, you wont have to pay for shit if you don't like it, because in that case i will just keep it for myself. Just give me a month or two.
I might have my first public show coming up and need the majority of paintings i've done, so the Tie guy is not for sale right about now, but it's yours if i don't sell it elsewhere, if you still wanna have it then. Got my word on it.

@masked lemon: I got you homie. I will try to come up with some lemon themed stuff. But if you're gonna like it you will have to pay a little besides the shipping. Not much, i can tell you that. I will come up with a reasonable price for my siccness fellas. If you don't like it you won't have to take it of course. Just give me some time.

Good shit. Take your time with it.

Aug 18, 2006
dali said:
did this when i was high i guess:
Im a newbie to the art forum just discovered despite how long I been a member but I love this...the contrast is it...my goal in life is to invest enough loot to allow me to spend most of my day birthing pieces with such contrast and whim...what did you use(anyone?)?