Hoodfellaz - where are they now?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Anybody know? I was slappin that "From Grindin to Shinin" tape and that shit was hard as fuck. Obviously Ca$h is RIP (which sucks cause on the intro on that CD he was straight gassin, that was his best verses IMO... wit more ice than a supersize soda lol)

What about Pete E and YS? I never really liked YS voice but his lyrics were hard. Pete E was dope. They still make music?

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
just wouldnt be the same without cash. I have one of their group albums thoug, shit was knockin. Does hunnet Proof have any solo shit out?

Aug 16, 2002
YS STILL B rappin and he gots some dope ass tracks! he was supposed to b droppin a mixtape but i dont know. he was in a group tha firestartrz and he gots a Lable F.A.T.A Ent.

Pete E still be rappin too...he gotz hella shit out he all over the extra discs on Shower Posse and RoB lo cd. he in The Group Juggernaut Fam they got 2 albums out....and he was alson in the group tha Reality show with Dubb 20, Maki and D_Dre...

not sure about Hunnet...he dope ass fuck tho!