homies in sunnyvale coming back up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2006
Ain't no juras checking out this page! LOL....get a grip man. IF you think the cops need to resort to this, than the whole world is in trouble. You muthafuckas crack me up. "Officer davis, have you checked out the East Co Co page today" "Yes sir, no gang enhancments but there is a car show in watsonville this weekend"

Props: RAVAGE
Aug 8, 2003
Tvo14 said:
Ain't no juras checking out this page! LOL....get a grip man. IF you think the cops need to resort to this, than the whole world is in trouble. You muthafuckas crack me up. "Officer davis, have you checked out the East Co Co page today" "Yes sir, no gang enhancments but there is a car show in watsonville this weekend"
first and formost how are you going to come in and speak on homies using the computer to communicate..while your on one?..you dont know anybody just as much as they dont know you, JUST because a homie is willing to use the technology at his disposal as a form of communication doesnt mean you know what the fuck he does when he gets off..

secondly, it wouldnt be hard for a task piggie to find this page when the link to it is typed on east.co co cd's.. u think the pigz wouldnt check out a message board for shit when its been all over the news how they been using myspace to track muffuccas??

my case in point...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VX1O_UqRyO0&mode=related&search=

Dec 25, 2003
Tvo14 said:
Last I heard the Sunnyvale and Mountain View nortenos.....with a homie named .... calling the shots. And for the most part, its been working.
Varrio Via Sol is still kicking hard to this day.
You might wanna edit your post and take this out homie

Never know who could be watching

Jun 5, 2004
Tvo14 said:
believe it or not, yes cops check websites like this homie. nobody is trying to disrespect you, we just letting you know that what u say on this site is viewable by anybody, and cops are known to look at this site and this forum cuz its a place where alot of gangmembers are... just given u the heads up

Feb 24, 2020
Ay if u foos still on this thread Sunnyvale popped up from when scraps was ruling in the 2000s

Both highschools all norte no surs vvs all over fairwood, lakewood and fair oaks, scraps barely keeping columbia and try flagging blue but rank it all the condos and shit too got nortes all over moving down to iris and a block and Sst still only night tags with the mvs foos never posting up, last I heard the last homeboy from vgf moved to sanjo around 2015

Last edited:
Props: dalycity650