homies in sunnyvale coming back up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2006
- MediaNews SUNNYVALE

Man, 21, is fatally stabbed

in gang brawl, police say

Sunnyvale police are seeking a suspect who fatally stabbed a 21-year-old man Friday night in what neighbors and police described as a large gang brawl.

About 11:32 p.m., police responded to calls about the fight on the 1100 block of Ayala Drive. Neighbors said the melee had lasted about five minutes before Pablo Rosales of Sunnyvale was stabbed numerous times.

After being stabbed, Rosales managed to flee
[Advertisement Here]
the scene with four friends in a white, four-door Saturn, police said. But he died in the Hilton Gardens hotel parking lot in Mountain View, where the group, allegedly Sureño gang members, called 911.

"It's an ongoing investigation," said Lt. David Pitts of the Sunnyvale Department of Public Safety. "We've been working all weekend."

Some teenagers who saw the fight, but refused to give their names, said a group drove by, threw bottles at them and later tried to fight them. They said they managed to fend the group off, but as Rosales was returning to the car, another group, members of the rival Norteños gang, intercepted him, threw him to the ground, started beating him with bricks and later stabbed him, the witnesses said.

Feb 21, 2006
BACK IN THE DAY SUNNYVALE HAD ALOT OF HOMIES. BUT MOST GOT LOCKED UP. SOME MOVED. AND SO ON.
MOST OF THE APARTMENT COMPLEXES IN SV HAVE SCRAPS BUT THEY ONLY HAVE 1 HOOD.
BUT THERES A SHIT LOAD OF SCRAPS THERE AND HOMEBOYS ARE COMING BACK TO SUNNYVALE AND CLEANING IT UP. I SEE LESS SCRAPS THERE NOW THAN I DID A FEW YEARS BACK. GOOD SHIT

Feb 21, 2006
I'm an OG from Sunnyvale, Varrio Grand Fir est 1979. We were holdin it down in the 80's and back then there were no scraps to fight just other gangs in Santa Clara and Mountain View, we were cool with San Jo. (BML, RDS,) were some of the homies we kicked it with.
We were battling with SVC for a while (Sunnyvale CRips) and that was the only blue we ever saw and we made those fools close shop. We actually fought alot with other varrios in Sunnyvale as well, thats how it was back in the day, neighborhood beefs.
There was one scrap that moved into our neighborhood trying to fly that blue shit and we made his ass move real quick.
Back in da day, there were no scraps at all. Lots of homeboys moved to San Jo because of the heat and alot got locked up. So the younger generation starting sleepin on it and the scraps came out of nowhere, mostly by Columbia school, a bunch of lil skinny fuckers.
For the most part most of S-Vale is strongly norteno and I as remember Fairwood, Lakewood, Washington Park, Orchard Gardens were all norteno parts of town with the scraps living in the slums near Columbia school. A bunch of Paisas.

Last I heard the Sunnyvale and Mountain View nortenos were combining forces to take out the scrap threat in both towns with a homie named Mongol calling the shots. And for the most part, its been working.
Varrio Via Sol is still kicking hard to this day.

Mar 13, 2007
every city has its ups and downs in nortenos or sewerz.I remember 3 years ago in high skool,there was hella enes,2 years ago:still alot but not as much.1 year ago,afew.this year,theres a bunch of young foos

Aug 21, 2007
Update....Homeboy died

Sunnyvale police shoot one person, arrest two near schools

By Sharon Noguchi
MediaNews
Article Launched: 09/12/2007 01:49:32 PM PDT

Sunnyvale police officers shot and killed one man and arrested two others this morning on the 1100 block of Ayala Drive, according to the Sunnyvale Department of Public Safety. The shooting occurred at 10:37 a.m., while officers were investigating suspects in an Aug. 17 killing.

Citing their ongoing investigation, police would not immediately release the identity of the dead man, nor of the two people arrested.

As a result of the confrontation today between police and suspects in the killing, two nearby schools were locked down, police said, although the students were never at risk. Classrooms were locked at Vargas Elementary School on Carson Drive and St. Cyprian Catholic School on Leota Avenue.

The lockdown at Vargas School lasted 15 or 20 minutes and was lifted before lunch time, Superintendent Joseph Rudnicki of the Sunnyvale School District reported. The Diocese of San Jose reported that St. Cyprian was under lockdown for about half an hour. Students and staff were not endangered at either school, both police and school officials said.

Police have taped off about a half-block section of Ayala and are rerouting traffic, according to police Lt. James Bouziane.

The shooting victim was transported by ambulance to Stanford University Hospital. He died at 2:31 p.m., police said.

It could not be learned whether he had been armed.

The department would not release the names of those involved in the shooting.

On Aug. 17, police responded to calls about a fight on the 1100 block of Ayala. They reported that Pablo Rosales, 21, of Sunnyvale, had been stabbed several times. He had then fled with friends, in a white, four-door Saturn, and apparently died in the parking lot of the Hilton Garden Inn on El Camino Real near the Highway 85 overcrossing in Mountain View.

The Department of Public Safety and the Santa Clara County District Attorney's Office are investigating today's shooting.

Details of today's arrests and shooting, including the condition of the person shot, are not immediately available.

Dec 4, 2006
it's sad how you little homies think about your own life...

but wait till you grow up..start a family and so on...you will think different..

life is a gift given to us...

Apr 11, 2005
DFresh77 said:

but wait till you grow up..start a family and so on...you will think different..

Don't mean to sound so grim but everyone dies, some just do it a little faster than others. Life really is a gift I agree though.

Aug 21, 2007
DFresh77 said:

Did I say I think about my life like that?

Aug 8, 2003
DFresh77 said:
yup.. that can be taken away just as fast.. wether banging or not.. death is a part of life.. theres more death, world wide, that stem from rape, robbery, accidents and greed more-so then from gangbanging.. we all are gonna face it someday. wether it be from skrap, cop or drunk driver.. death is one buisness that wont ever go bankrupt.