Homebase Aztlan 1995 Fresno Tape Straight Out The Barrio 209 G-Funk MEGA RARE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2005
underground....6 feet deep
Added a rare underground tape on eBay: Homebase Aztlan was a Chicano Rap group coming from Fresno. They released their first full length tape (tape only release) "Straight Out The Bario" (Amerikkka's Worst Nightmare) in the Bay Area. They kinda remind me of "Chicano Conspiracy" from San Jose (who release Bury Me With The Mic back in '97).

Homebase Aztlan 1995 Fresno

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
I saw that one offa Rambo's auctions from December! Nice to see more unknown Fresno shit gettin unearthed.

I forgot to save a lot of the samples and titles on that auction. Hopefully he'll add them to his blog but not holding my breath, been 4 months now...

Was hopin Rambo would get a hold of Mackie Locs 1st tape from '96. Passed up on OG Madskrill's $30 wanting price way back. Regrettable.

Cold Heat's first tape too, really wanna get that.

This tape here WILL NOT come around often so well done to whoever buys it from you. Believe you me, i been lookin for Mackie Locs shit for about 15 years with no luck.

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
Yeah, I like that Homebase Aztlan. Not enough to purchase it for a collector's price, but hopefully I can obtain the audio someday.