hm.....just an observation....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
how come on all these new thizz releases fina come out, they all got some sorta kinda new dre verse or somethin, yet on dubees track list i seen, dre aint on it? whats the deal?

an why it seem like thizz is dispanding? man, thizz could be a powerhouse...for real.

shit, on that "mob gets explosive" jacka was like "if dre was still here, i would be signed to THIZZ...."

Jun 3, 2006
yeah out of everyone,you would think sugawolf would have sum dre shit stashed away.........nice observation,but what about all this shit "mac dre presents" with the little logo,i wanna see what sum thizz shit sell without the logo

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
off tops, i would cop thizz releases, or most of em, wit or witout that presents......but aint nuttin wrong wit it cuz if they signed to thizz, than technically, dre IS presentin them.....

i just hate seein these washups use the logo an they suck donkey balls

May 28, 2006
drunkinfool said:
how come on all these new thizz releases fina come out, they all got some sorta kinda new dre verse or somethin, yet on dubees track list i seen, dre aint on it? whats the deal?

an why it seem like thizz is dispanding? man, thizz could be a powerhouse...for real.

shit, on that "mob gets explosive" jacka was like "if dre was still here, i would be signed to THIZZ...."
i kno mayne...i was wonderin if the new albums that just came out that have a dre verse on them like pillionaires album...i was wonderin if that song was orignally dres song...or if they was workin on that album before dre passed and had him get on it becuase it seems that the pillionaires knew dre because on the song he was like "broke ones aint no fun thats what dre told me" i dont kno if hes just sayin that to say it but it makes it look like they knew dre or somethin

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i think they knew dre....but shit, i could be like

"dre told me to stay mackin"

an jus be meanin hearin his cds....ya feel?

im pretty dam sure they knew dre...off tops

May 28, 2006
yea i get wut you mean by that...dre did say alot of shit about broke bitches......lol

"a bitch with money is nessasary"
-Hoes We Like

"I throw the hoe out..if her pockets aint lenit"
-Livin

thats the only 2 i could think of right now...i kno he said alot more shit about that but thats the 2 i like dat is said in dem songz

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
They need to put out new albums/mixtapes from their older artists instead of adding these new cats and giving them a CD real quick. Shit we need some new Money Gang, Gorilla Pits and Crest Creepaz. I knew they just put out that new Keak, Bavgate and Young Dru but I ain't heard any reviews on them so I guess they ain't too good.

Dec 13, 2003
www.djluicidal.com
the new Keak has Hyphy from Mac Dre on it, they just renamed it, that shits YEARS old. and several other old tracks. Thizz fuckin up!

Reek Daddy was the only album that was half way decent.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
drunkinfool said:
off tops, i would cop thizz releases, or most of em, wit or witout that presents......but aint nuttin wrong wit it cuz if they signed to thizz, than technically, dre IS presentin them.....

i just hate seein these washups use the logo an they suck donkey balls
*cough*Haji springer *cough*

Nov 7, 2006
can somebody compile all the new song that have been comin out wit a new dre verse so far ive heard an new verse on equipto new shit, pillionaires,children of sin,and tht new zion-i song

anybody got others