"HISTORY OF THE SICCNESS"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
Every one make shur you read the "HISTORY OF THE SICCNESS"

If you already read it, make a few coments about it. The story made me feel proud to B' a part of this great website and feel like we are all just a big FAMILY. It allso made me realize how dedicated the SICCNESS STAFF are to bolth the web site and also to the SICCNESS FAMILY.

GOOD JOB SICCNESS STAFF!

HOOP

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Countdown City, TX
www.afewleaves.com
Yeah VAMPS, you write extremely well mañ...
I thiñk that tha "History Letter", wuz ah great additioñ to tha lauñch of ah ñew site...Really makez you feel like you beloñg tah sumpthiñ, ¿¿Ya kñow??...I really missed ah lot, añd it'z good tah git sum str8 añswerz...
This site has really helped me...
Thañkx agaiñ to tha "Staff of tha Siccñess"...Your persisteñt dedicatioñ has really paid off...

-HOOP

Apr 25, 2002
rapdiscographies.cjb.net
HOOP said:
Yeah VAMPS, you write extremely well mañ...
I thiñk that tha "History Letter", wuz ah great additioñ to tha lauñch of ah ñew site...Really makez you feel like you beloñg tah sumpthiñ, ¿¿Ya kñow??...I really missed ah lot, añd it'z good tah git sum str8 añswerz...
This site has really helped me...
Thañkx agaiñ to tha "Staff of tha Siccñess"...Your persisteñt dedicatioñ has really paid off...

-HOOP
W'sup wit tha spanish N? N tha upside down question marks? R u doin' that on purpose or u got a spanish keyboard or sum shit? lol, holla bacc.

Apr 25, 2002
so...

thats whut was going on?

well i'm glad to be back.i appreciate the hard work and dedication.i know WE ALL do!

the siccness is alive and kicking baby :D !ya heard?

M

MrFreeze

^much love to Vamps for the hard work and dedication on this! much appreciated!

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
It's hard to write something from an outside perspective when it was you living it..

Thanks for the feedback. There's some juicy details that were left out in order to "stay professional," but it's 99% true like FUCK THAT BIZNATCH said..

Vamps
IX.

LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH

IGNORANT ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT
Apr 22, 2002
www.stevie-wonder.com
Junior is a great guy, so everyone drop the hate. He is busy with other web-related things now and he isnt hurting over this trust me. Him and Vamps are cool on a personal level and they both know the ultimate outcome was strictly business.
At first, Junior basically did all the web stuff for Vamps because I asked him for a favor and he knows i would do the same for him if it related to my profession. It wasnt a permanent thing so none of us ever pictured this type of drama ever going down, but he wanted to stick around. As we all know, deadlines werent met, Vamps was getting frustrated and to EVERYONES surprise, he and curbie decided it was time to get a new webmaster. Sad but true. Junior is still my friend and I'm sure he will check on the board from time to time. There is no point in badmouthing him, so shuttup if you were planning on it.