***Hip Hop Jewelry & Clothing in Campbell***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2005
http://www.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...latlng=37062500,-95677068,1672025939393436701

it's after tower records and rasputins on south bascom. the small street right after campbell avenue.

it's a bit hard to find at first cause its not directly facing bascom, but there's a yellow sign saying the name at the top.

it's a cool lil' store. is greg the guy in the dreadlocks? ive been there twice just to buy hyphy juice and he's behind the corner. it's packed with clothes and shirts of practically every 'gangster' brand and they have like the whole selection of colors of MFG jeans. and mostly all the bay albums, but they're a couple bucks more than tower/rasputin i think cause its an independent store. they got some jordans and some other 'ghetto' shoes and fitted hats there too, a lotta bay shirts and errthang.

but yeah, real chill and nice dude. check it out!!

Feb 7, 2006
Exactly what jSoong said... south bascom... when u pass up rasputins n tower on ya left hand side... Right there before the denny's on the left hand side in the tiny plaza between the hair shop n dry cleaners. N yea greg is hella chill always be soft spoken n shit n everytime I ask what's he got new in his store, he be sayin: well hey boss I SHOULD be gettin a shipment soon... I'm expectin the UPS guy ne minute now... dude cracks me up everytime.