hip-hop and obsession to the "Mafia"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
wind.prohosting.com
hip-hop and obsession with the "Mafia"

This is about blacks in hip-hop, What is thier obsession with an openly racist orginization. I understnad the, moneys clothes and hoes aspect of it. There are way less racist people to compare your sucess to and want to be like. True mafioso's like capone and ghotti (who black artists even inclue in their stage name) HATED blacks. Even modern day mafiosos, do not liek blacks. I dont understnad it, to me it would be like a black rapper named MC Hitler goin around like. "I put my Klan hood on with a burning cross in my hand// were gonna wreak havoc all across the land" can anyone else feel me on this?

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
This is something Nostril King and myself talked about A LOT offline.

LMAO
@"I put my Klan hood on with a burning cross in my hand// were gonna wreak havoc all across the land"

Thats cool.....

I can honestly say I agree with you for once KK.

Scarface
jr mafia
gotti boys
irv gotti
The Don
luni corleone

the list goes on and on and I'm not taking away from the talent of the rapppers. But why take on the name of someone who obviously hates you and your kind? And they call me a racist...........

:hgk:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
stocktons_pimp said:
yea i feel u italiains hated blacks but tha mafia is how some niggaz really live and niggaz jus see that and speak on it cuz in the old days that was like tha only crime faily which gained fame everywhere and that took an effect on alot of people like u might have 5 niggaz with all tha dope in your city or has access 2 all da bomb etc and if u fuck up $5 from that r.i.p..dats mafia..like scarface tha american dream everybody wants 2 live tha mafia life...now as far as racial being shit really dont matter anymore like u hear killa tay talkin bout how he crazy like adolf hitler..hitler was racist right..its just tha way or actions people do things that effects on some people

The mafia in my eyes is not having access to dope. It's flying in private leer jets, owning banks, having an influence on the government/policy (like the early GANGSTERS) and having your money work for you. And to say race does not matter is pure ignorance when more black men are in jail because of the "mafia" lifestyle they THINK they live.

Real mobsters own sky scrapers and don't mob scrapers. Hell they don't even drive.........

:hgk:

Jun 27, 2003
stocktons_pimp said:
i feel you though but look at cbo..west coast mafia...tha man has millions being a thug nigga 2 he can do wat he want..he can go to your hood and take control wit no prob..nigga got men that'll die 4 him..not just him alot of rap cats wit major money ..like i bet yuk got 100 ak's choppers nigga wit 100 round clips,ok oakland got way over a hundred niggaz wat r police gonna do against hella assualt riffles??niggaz got money 2 do anything thats mafia ..mac dre's hella mafia nigga open your ears and listen it aint just rap its real.nowawdays mane shits crazy
in Korean organized crime we call those kinda ppl "Yangahchis". Basically, bums. The REAL gangsters are the ones who NEVER touch a ki, never touch a strap, but they touch ALL the money. That's great if you wanna go shoot em up and shit, but when you're in your mid thirties wit kids that shit is PLAYED out. Who you think is making more money, your idolized drug dealer or the muthafucka who arranged for that plane to fly in. Soak on that.

Apr 25, 2002
i've always wonder this too

even through lucky lucciano got out of prison cause he controled the ports in NY he still couldn't step foot in america and his later years only in parts of italy.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
First off, not ALL Italians are racist...not all Mafiosi are racist. The Mafia holds 100x more power than street cats...believe it or not. The mafia originated in Sicily, and what was their role there? They WERE the government...they didn't pay the government, they WERE the government. When they came here, they built multi-million dollar corporations, and did certain things on the back end of that, which made them different than everybody else. They had their own form of communication which was damn near impossible to decipher, and the FBI could follow them around for YEARS and not have shit on any of them. Siciliani, yes, some of them are racist, but that's ironic because a lot of them have african bloodlines.

Why do you think us Italians say "NO, I'M ITALIAN" when somebody asks if we're Sicilian, and Sicilians say, "NO, I'M SICILIAN"...we have totally different backgrounds, we're totally different people, with totally different lifestyles. So, don't get the Sicilian Mafiosi and Italiani confused.

About Mafia shit, There's black Mafia, Russian Mafia, etc etc...Yakuza...it's all mafia. BUT, there's a difference between being a street hustla and a man involved in organized business. You never know who is involved in what, so it's not fair to speak on it.

Calling yourself Gotti and what not though, that is retarded, because MOST of those Mafiosi were racists.

Jan 2, 2003
the rappers just LOVE the lifestyle of the gangsters....

thats what they r trying to associate themselves with....

nothing more...IMAGE & LIFESTYLE..

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
stocktons_pimp said:
i feel you though but look at cbo..west coast mafia...tha man has millions being a thug nigga 2 he can do wat he want..he can go to your hood and take control wit no prob..nigga got men that'll die 4 him..not just him alot of rap cats wit major money ..like i bet yuk got 100 ak's choppers nigga wit 100 round clips,ok oakland got way over a hundred niggaz wat r police gonna do against hella assualt riffles??niggaz got money 2 do anything thats mafia ..mac dre's hella mafia nigga open your ears and listen it aint just rap its real.nowawdays mane shits crazy
ROFL!!!!!!!

@STOCKTON PIMP YOU HAVE ANY INFO ON FREEWAY RICK?

:HGK:

Stealth

May 8, 2002
The mafia used to be the poor immigrant italians who didn't have much. Especially the Siciians, who the Northern italians would spit on. When they built up their game, from rags to riches, it was the ultimate come up. I think rappers try to emulate that fact, which ties close to them despite their prejudices.

The only differences is that rappers talk about their game. And the mafia... well, there is no mafia :devious:

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
Jae iLL said:
in Korean organized crime we call those kinda ppl "Yangahchis". Basically, bums. The REAL gangsters are the ones who NEVER touch a ki, never touch a strap, but they touch ALL the money. That's great if you wanna go shoot em up and shit, but when you're in your mid thirties wit kids that shit is PLAYED out. Who you think is making more money, your idolized drug dealer or the muthafucka who arranged for that plane to fly in. Soak on that.

this has got to be the best response on here..I AGREE!

Apr 25, 2002
wind.prohosting.com
stocktons_pimp said:

These cats to who you refer cant even imagine what it is like to be part of this thing they idolize. Hella assult rifles? fuck that, a true mafioso will send 4 cops to your house have your family wiped out, make up a story and have thier contatcs in the newspaper print it to make u look like a scumbag. A true mafioso will have a suprime court judge paied off and they will walk. How many times have theese cats to wich you refer been locked up? Mafiosos get away with murder, and the folx to wich you refer will get thrown in jail for a parole violation. True mafiosos wont get a parole vilation cuz the officer is in thier pocket. Mac Dre, rip but if he was a true mafioso 1, ether wouldnt have happened to him and dubie or 2, inquires would have been made and bodies would have alredy dropped. I do open my ears and listen. Its all just fantisy, and entertainment. They will never be able to reach the hights of a true mafioso or costranostra orginization. How you gonna call yourself a mafioso and not even be able to get your music videos on MTV or your music radio time. A true mafioso would have a $10mil contract. Im not taking away form these artists talent, cuz they get play in my ride and i respect them. However they aint mafiosos.

as for Ryan, i feel u dawg. but for the most part unles you are italian or sicilian. you wont know the diff. When im like "yeah im sicilian, people are like "oh thats italian right?"

thats just my $.02 on this situation.

Apr 25, 2002
wind.prohosting.com
You're right, i exagerated. I should have said. With out the testimony of a high ranking person in a crminal enterprise, wire taps and hard proof, then it takes them goin to jail. not jsut some clown in a patrol car responding to a call. thanx.

Mar 15, 2005
and its taken that much to get a lot of Crips/Bloods Sur/Norte gangstas into prison....RICO cases have been brought against these gangs jus like the Cosa Nostra......jus cuz a lotta lil kids runnin around claimin gangs gettin snatched up for stupid lil shit doesnt mean these gangs arent also well run organizations.....Suge Knight is on the level of the Mafia.....hes got police on the payroll....one of em being the murderer of Biggie....theres all sorts of evidence pointing to this and no ones been convicted.....the case has been dropped and left unsloved....so i guess Deathrow can call themselves mafiosos.......

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
209 Studioz said:
and its taken that much to get a lot of Crips/Bloods Sur/Norte gangstas into prison....RICO cases have been brought against these gangs jus like the Cosa Nostra......jus cuz a lotta lil kids runnin around claimin gangs gettin snatched up for stupid lil shit doesnt mean these gangs arent also well run organizations.....Suge Knight is on the level of the Mafia.....hes got police on the payroll....one of em being the murderer of Biggie....theres all sorts of evidence pointing to this and no ones been convicted.....the case has been dropped and left unsloved....so i guess Deathrow can call themselves mafiosos.......
How many mafiosi are in prison on the RICO act? Gotti got slapped with that RICO shit and beat it.

The cat who killed Biggie wasn't a cop, but his boys were, and they worked for Death Row as security. They were all crooked from the jump, so that doesn't really make Suge special...the Mafia took generally straight cops and made 'em crooked with big bread. The Biggie case was dropped by the FBI, but not the LAPD. The reason they aren't working hard on this particular case is because 1. It's a rapper that was gunned down and 2. They know some of their cops covered it up and they don't want that kind of publicity.

Mafiosi don't make themselves public figures like Suge Knight did...that's the same reason the Mafia was pist @ John Gotti...and that was his ultimate downfall. Suge has cats with him that have nothing to lose, Don's & Capo's have people rollin that have EVERYTHING to lose, and they STILL participate. See the difference? I'm not taking anything away from Suge, I wouldn't fuck with dude, but there are some codes that seperate Mafia shit from street shit.

All the big mafia busts, EVEN TODAY, were ultimately because of a snitch, and nothing else. Henry Hill, Sammy Gravano, etc. etc.

Street cats kill for QUESTIONABLE reasons a lot of times, mafiosi don't. Street cats leave evidence most of the time, Mafiosi don't. I don't see how the two can even be compared. Prison gangs who run some street gangs are equivalent to mafia, they are very well organized and there's ethics and code behind them, they live by it. But as for a lot of GANGSTAZ, they shouldn't be compared to GANGSTERS, ya know? There's a lot of factors that need to be involved before anybody says they're a boss in that sense.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
^i guess Gotti wasnt true then cuz he went to prison????? lol....alot of mobsters doin time....they aint exactly untouchable.....you exaggeratted....
Gotti talked to too fucking much. Calling himself the "Teflon Don", getting all cocky. Wearing designer suits. He didn't wanna be mafioso, he wanted to be a celebrity. And anybody who goes public with what they do are gonna fucking get caught. It science.