HFU's Possible new Design.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 10, 2005
Whats up ya'll! Want to know what yall think and some honest opinions. Me and my homie Tez are working on a clothing line. He is a rapper and is running with the theme HFU (HeadFirst University). I had are very own LeBigBang work on some logos for us and this is the one I chose.

What do yall think?

Basically we are looking for a trademark logo like these

Here are some other designs we had.

LOL also here is some self promotion for my boy. We might need some video production needed in the future too.

SDP

Nov 11, 2003
The first logo though distinctive, is a bit too "complicated". A logo must have the quality of committing to the memory of your clients. Also, It must create a brand image of your product in the eyes of your valuable customers. If you look at all the brands you posted above all their logos are pretty straight and to the point, and convey the image of their products.

With your first logo I would suggest adding the actual name of the brand to familiarize your target demographic with your logo and in the future you can remove the name once you feel that your customers would be able to identify your brand by your logo alone ( Think Nike.. For a long time the swoosh was accompanied, by the name...after billions spent on advertising, the swoosh can now stand on its own )

Also take into account whether or not your logo will fit into your brand image and clothing without much needed adjustments. This will cut down on time and money when getting your stuff printed.