Hey Chiefs, we got room right here for you....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
would you be surprised if he did want to leave though?
I wouldn't be surprised if he did want to leave... but I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to stay either

the team is obviously moving in the right direction... and regardless of what people say... firing Cable doesn't automatically equal rebuild mode for the team

Jan 12, 2006
he didn't choose to leave

there was a clause that said he needed at least 1 int or forced fumble or some shit or his contract would be voided... or some shit like that

it wasn't his choice
not playing all 16 games on purpose like the season before show me he didnt want to be there. also if he doesnt resign is another clear sign he doesnt want to be there.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
not playing all 16 games on purpose like the season before show me he didnt want to be there. also if he doesnt resign is another clear sign he doesnt want to be there.
he didn't play all 16 games because he was injured

are you implying that he faked being hurt?

god damnit you are so fucking stupid, just shut up already

Jan 4, 2003
he didn't play all 16 games because he was injured

are you implying that he faked being hurt?

god damnit you are so fucking stupid, just shut up already
there was points in tha game where Aso would take a shot at halftime just for his ankle injury.. dont let a whiner fan tell you bout tha raiders.. they kno shit lol jus assumptions