Hey Chiefs, we got room right here for you....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2003
queefs fans - "but at least we made it to tha playoffs, we got to watch an extra week of losing, and 2nd L ina row @ arrowhead"

lmao fuckin L7s.. Raiders gave tha ravens a perfect blueprint on what to do!

but hey maybe this Loss wont sting so bad, because they'll have a smile on their face over that whole Aso deal thats going down in Oak w/ his contract being voided..

lamess FUCK KC

Jan 18, 2006
whats worse then getting embarrassed by the Raiders at home, getting embarrassed in the playoffs on National TV when everyones watching.

Jan 18, 2006
mothafuckas want to talk about the Raiders losing setting records, Chiefs just set a record for most consecutive losses in the playoffs with 7.

Jul 5, 2009
Jamaal got hurt late in the first half. I bet it was his shoulder. I been sayin it for a minute, Matt Cassel is not the shit. And RAS 925, I believe the Chiefs still may have the most salary cap space to make a run for Nnamdi. I hope he pulls a Albert Lewis and switches sides.

Jan 5, 2006
cant blame Cassell if the WR's dont get open.. how do you throw to something that's not open? and if i do recall on all the chiefs games ive been able to watch which have been like 2 because they only show the chiefs here when they play the Raiders or 49ers, all the WR's would be dropping perfect passes (BOWE) to name one right off top..

Jan 4, 2003
Jamaal got hurt late in the first half. I bet it was his shoulder. I been sayin it for a minute, Matt Cassel is not the shit. And RAS 925, I believe the Chiefs still may have the most salary cap space to make a run for Nnamdi. I hope he pulls a Albert Lewis and switches sides.
Nnamdi has too much heart to sign within tha same division.. he'll have his options and if he doesn't resign with Oak I see him going to a contender which is def not kc.. I honestly see tha jets makin a run @ him to pair him with Revis which would suck!

May 20, 2006
Matt Cassel is not the shit. And RAS 925, I believe the Chiefs still may have the most salary cap space to make a run for Nnamdi. I hope he pulls a Albert Lewis and switches sides.

I'll take Matt Cassell over ANY QB the Raiders have had in the last ten years, besides Rich Gannon.

The Ravens took Bowe out of the game, and exposed the CHIEFS weakness at lack of secondary WR threat.

The Chiefs will def get a second threat at WR and be right back in the playoffs next season.........

The Raiders?????????????

Too many what if's to even begin:

no coach, Al Davis might die, no WR threat, bout to lose Nnamdi, second-class RBs, uncertainty @ QB, went undefeated in their conference and still missed the playoffs....... could go on and on and on about what's wrong with the franchise..... lol.......
:cool:

Jan 4, 2003
breh, if u believe pro athletes make biz decisions with their heart, u are delusional........

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!
oh I def kno its about money.. But Aso is one of tha few good ppl out there.. He's def not a "ME first" type of player.. and after all these losing seasons w/ Oak.. if he doesn't resign here.. I could see him takin less pay going to a contender then going to a non-contender team offering more $$