HES BACK in TNA And Watch Out Fortune-Immortal

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
Credit: F4WOnline.com

According to Dave Meltzer, the current idea is that the new "THEY" will be the original members of the Main Event Mafia with Kurt Angle and Scott Steiner already locked in.

Most figure that Sting will be in, and even though he has publicly denied returning, people in the company presume that Kevin Nash will also be back.

Booker T's status is still unknown at this point.

Bobby Lashley's name has also been mentioned by people in TNA as possibly being part of the group. However, those involved with Lashley's business don't think there has been anything going on with Lashley and TNA up to this point. Lashley is currently a free agent since his Strikeforce contract expired.

Nov 14, 2002
Well he's an Olympic wrestler. I hope he can out-wrestle the roster.

Besides the wrestling aspect, I just don't want to see another group of old fucks walking around in fucking suits in TNA. There's enough of that shit.

I'm very much liking the Angle/Jarrett feud that's going on right now, but they need to keep it going rather than tease "I'm going to tell Kurt's secret" every week and not have it play out. They're going to tease Karen Angle so that you order a PPV and at the end of the day, they'll either forget about the whole thing entirely, or she'll just say some stupid shit like "he has a small penis" and waste the angle.

TNA is so bad at keeping their story lines straight that even when they have a good one you can predict that a month or two down the line it'll either be forgotten completely, or will still be at the same exact point that it started at.

TNA = Total Non Action as far as story progression goes.

Oct 3, 2006
Lol it was actually entertaining seeing Kurt, Karen and Jeff in the ring during that segment. "Sloppy Seconds" chant was great too haha

May 24, 2002
Well he's an Olympic wrestler. I hope he can out-wrestle the roster.

Besides the wrestling aspect, I just don't want to see another group of old fucks walking around in fucking suits in TNA. There's enough of that shit.

I'm very much liking the Angle/Jarrett feud that's going on right now, but they need to keep it going rather than tease "I'm going to tell Kurt's secret" every week and not have it play out. They're going to tease Karen Angle so that you order a PPV and at the end of the day, they'll either forget about the whole thing entirely, or she'll just say some stupid shit like "he has a small penis" and waste the angle.

TNA is so bad at keeping their story lines straight that even when they have a good one you can predict that a month or two down the line it'll either be forgotten completely, or will still be at the same exact point that it started at.

TNA = Total Non Action as far as story progression goes.
I hear ya. MEM for the most part is all has-beens... Nash most of all. Scott can still go he just has too much of an ego to give a fuck about his ring work anymore.

As for TNAs story lines... that have always been shit. thats not new.