HEREZ DA PROOF MR TRIXZ IZ A TRICK!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 22, 2004
HERES HIS COMPLETE MYSPACE EMAIL INFO AND MESSAGE THAT RESPONDED TO ME CALLING HIM ON SOME FAKE SHIT!!!!

From: <A HREF='http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=22665730&Mytoken=20050802145811'>Mr.Trix "Steady Strappen Compilation"</a>
Date: Aug 2, 2005 12:45 PM

Gotta get in some how Rich. I know you and your brother Paul. Had to use someone.

Mr.Trix
FRONTLINE MUZIK
CH

DIZ GROUPIE WUZ PROBABLY A YOUNGER FAN IN SCHOOL DAT I NEVA PAID ATTENTION TO.... BITCH AZZ NIGGA!!!!

Jun 12, 2005
X408ENE said:
wtf?^^^^^ nigga maybe if you got lil robs dick out your mouth you could say some usefull shit, go bullshit on your $crap forum.

lil robs dick in my mouth? see there you go making no sense, the first time i came in this forum there was already like 6 pags about lil rob on some thread, other than that i gives a fuck what anybody says about him in here its obvious that u guys hate him & i dont care about that shit but that fool mr trix said he had a diss song ready for lil rob on his next album so thats why i brought it up.

SILLY WABBIT, TRIX ARE FOR KIDS.