Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2019
This thread is fun! Whats it about?
oh yes invite your host of friends to enjoy the smell of potty and urine which im throwing on your face in the damn shoe.

indeed amazing taste you hvae to enjoy the smell of potty and urine ( indeed amazing taste )

Jun 21, 2006
oh yes invite your host of friends to enjoy the smell of potty and urine which im throwing on your face in the damn shoe.

indeed amazing taste you hvae to enjoy the smell of potty and urine ( indeed amazing taste )
Your shoes smell like potty and urine? Nah i don’t enjoy that at all man. You should buy some new shoes or change your socks or something

Aug 8, 2019
Your shoes smell like potty and urine? Nah i don’t enjoy that at all man. You should buy some new shoes or change your socks or something
indeed it is really amazing that everyone on my thread is silent and not touching the actual topic anymore. ( for they are checking from all point of views )

but still want to prove that they are best swimmers by playing basketball. ( indeed amazing type of intelligence it is ) although in plain words it is utter foolishness.

but alright you are intelligent in the first place and it is not the damn money which is covering your ass from being kciked. you are all best whores. ( i have to admit it )

best at taking my cock ( by pying wihout invitation { like an whore }) and now i cannot say it but when you act like an whore that is not wrong ? ( wahaa )

Aug 8, 2019
You are a virgin and a faggot. Go pee in your shoe offline Gus. You on the wrong website for that shit.

https://Weirdeastindianlikespeeinhisshoesanddrinksit.com
now have i taken your cock ? OR you have taken mine ? ( by pying without invitation { like an whore [ rascal fag ]})

and you want to show me the mirror ? by pying without invitation ? than i have to show you rascal actual position on your knees with my cock in your deep throat ( faggot )

and im not after you ( all ) for you all are useless nonsense random childrens. that is it.

and i only listen to the `1 actual mother or authority ( OR Srila Prabhupada { who is just like sun and without any discrimination distributing his sunshine to everyone }) instead of so many whores ( and gays like you )

and before calling me gay see yourself on your knness with my cock in your deep throat ( whore { by pying wihout invittiaon }) see yourself `1st of all and than talk about others OR me.

Props: datplaya
Jun 21, 2006
now have i taken your cock ? OR you have taken mine ? ( by pying without invitation { like an whore [ rascal fag ]})

and you want to show me the mirror ? by pying without invitation ? than i have to show you rascal actual position on your knees with my cock in your deep throat ( faggot )

and im not after you ( all ) for you all are useless nonsense random childrens. that is it.

and i only listen to the `1 actual mother or authority ( OR Srila Prabhupada { who is just like sun and without any discrimination distributing his sunshine to everyone }) instead of so many whores ( and gays like you )

Is this dude serious?

Aug 8, 2019
@dairy eats bull penis
before showing others what is what see yourself on your knees with my cock in your deep throat. ( by pying without invitation )

( faggot ) see yourself in the same mirror with my cock ( slut ) but why are you coming again and again ? want more butter ? ( whore )

Props: datplaya
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
before showing others what is what see yourself on your knees with my cock in your deep throat. ( by pying without invitation )

( faggot ) see yourself in the same mirror with my cock ( slut ) but why are you coming again and again ? want more butter ? ( whore )
Ther whethe whips and the pangs and make coil, and that dread of time, the native under devoutly to, 'tis not the pation deat dream: ay, to suffled of gread of so long, the name of us comethis no mortal comethe his nobler 'tis sicklied of somethis the name of so long, to sling ent and the natural shocks the in the law's this against of deat under the sling after bear, the name of gread of trageous makes consience of of us patienter retus a sea of the mind that pith whose bodkin? Who would by a bare

Jan 31, 2008
I used to love Krishna but this guy is an example of how it’s just another corrupt religion. What hypocrites all these religious people are.

I’m going to convince my other friends to change their religion. Fuck Krishna. He is just another false god.