Hennessy Got me Feelin Bad, Time to Stop Drinkin.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
my boy gas would agree with me. FUCK YOU we gets down in the AM!!!! not saying I do it everyday but I am not above waking up and gettin bent
haha coo

P.S. FUCK YOU NIGGA

lol, but i know people who do that all day, but i couldnt fuckz wit it... when i do that i end up sleeping for like 4 hours...

a couple months ago, drank some breakfast beer at like 9 am (mickeys and oj) and i just went back to bed for hella long.

i gotta wait till at least 1PM to have a drink, even if its a beer. the earliest i usually get actually kind of drunk is like 7 pm

Dec 21, 2005
you gotta get control, u gotta stop until those feelings go away and you feel like you got control back and you dont have 2 drink, then just be careul what and how much you drink after that like gas said

Feb 15, 2003
appreciate the feedback.. it's interesting to see everybodies relations with alcohol...

and i dont drink just henny.. most of you know where i got the title from though..

I am actually more of a beer drinker than a hard liqour drinker, but when I drink beer it's usually like 20+ throughout the coarse of my drunken day and night.. usually like budlight or coors light...

I think when I do decide to have a few drinks again i'll probably just drink like a 6 pack of some henieken or becks or something better.. or does anybody have good suggestions on a good beer?

Honestly I'm not sure if the feelings I have are related to not drinking or I'm just stressing a lot, but for real it's friday today and i haven't drank or had a cigarette since last friday night and i haven't blazed since monday morning .. also I haven't been getting a good night sleep cuz im up at night havin trouble sleeping.....my mind and body are probably looking around like "damn where the fuck are all those chemicals and mind altering shit you usually feed me"..... i think it's just me actually having to deal with life through a sober mind...

ask me why I'm high and my reply till the day I die,
don't wanna picture this cold world, through sober eyes

tonight will be a test though cuz my boy is coming down from the bay wit his two brothers and cousin and they wanna go out tonight down here...

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
i mostly just try to drink on the weekends and when I do usually start at like 4 or 5, but last weekend I started at 5 and ended up passing out at 2 then woke up a 5 am and started takin beer bongs drinkin till 2 am popped a pill. I felt retarded the next day my mind could not function no more of that shit. I rarely get hang overs no matter how much i drink

Feb 15, 2003
I'm in the same boat right now,heavy drinker 4-5 days a week goin on 8 years,havent drank since Sunday due to drama and im smokin my bud like the worlds ending..........
yeah i feel you.. i used to smoke weed everyday.. i'm talking about from being 13 years old till i was around 21.. the last 3 years or so i smoke usually two to three times a week, but about half of the time i smoke i get a anxiety attack.. thinkin hella rapid thoughts, feel my hearbeat, etc... I think its just my tolerance is low and I get SOOO high of the weed that i start trippin.. this weed nowadays ain't no joke tho i take like 3 rips and i can't sit still.. i start pacing and shit feelin like i just gotta go.... but then sometimes I smoke and it's all good, i'm just relaxed and feelin great like I did for all those years.. wierd shit to me, but i have met a lot of people who quit smoking because of panic attacks and shit so I guess I'm not the only one..... oooorrrrr maybe I'm just going crazy, who knows

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
my boy gas would agree with me. FUCK YOU we gets down in the AM!!!! not saying I do it everyday but I am not above waking up and gettin bent
drinking in the am = drinking at any other time in the day

whether it be 2am or 6am

we get it poppin

i watch adult swim, man....11pm to 4am
beer is in the mix if something else aint

matter fact i strangled down a oe last night at around 3am before i went to bed..

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
HAHAHHA hell yeah homie i was posted at like 2 am watching speeders and old family guys on adult swim drinkin my last tallcan hahahhaa