Help with type of Black Coat/Jacket..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 7, 2005
I know this isn't rap related. I wasn't sure where to inquire about this at. But, I was looking for some help on the name of or where to get this certain type of coat. It's all black, zip-up, and it has like some diamond-ish pattern stitched all over. I don't believe there are any logos on the coat. It's not too puffy and not too thin. Anyone have an idea what I am talking about? Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks! :cool:

Jun 7, 2005
Honestly it's not for myself. I came back to the USA about 4 days ago. And ever since I've been back, my brother has been hittin' me up about copping him one. I had no idea what he was talking about at first. So I used the description, based on what he was telling me. Thanks for the feedback though.

Nov 13, 2004
BETO916 said:
yeah....when they start sellin' p-coats at the GAP....it's probably time to switch up.

That's it....I'm bringin' out my Derby Coat.
pea coats have been around for hella long...just cause one type of store sells them youre gona stop wearing them?

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
NO FRIGGIN" SHIT!!

m0neymike said:
pea coats have been around for hella long...just cause one type of store sells them youre gona stop wearing them?
dog...I haven't worn one since '93. and seeing Molly and Stan with them, tells me it's time to switch up.

I'm the type of cat that doesn't like rockin' what the next man has, so I make it a point to be as original as I can.

tu' sabes kemosabe?

MUSTY-SPORT THAT MY NIA!! I had a couple old satin joints on stash for my son, but you know how that goes. I friggin' lost them shits ever the years.