HELP LIL DUCE'S SON

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2004
TH!ZZ_K!D said:
LOL...wow bro.
It doesn't matter you did a good deed for the day.
Dont trip.

?? ok...well i did my good deed for the day..now do yours and tell me who he is..lol..am i supposed to know this guy or somethin??

Apr 25, 2002
^^ he was an upcoming rapper from i believe the mission district...he was killed recently..his folks post on woodies board..pistol cee and them...i believe pistol cee is his brother

May 12, 2004
TH!ZZ_K!D said:
lol, are you serious?

i hope ur kiddin!
wtf??? NO I HAVENT HEARD OF LIL DUCE..Does that bother you or somethin..and I NEVER go into the East Co Co forum so I wouldnt know him from there....you feel special that you know someone i dont??..good for you

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGA THAT WASNT EVEN DIRECTED TO YOU. I WAS TALKIN ROQK.ON OR W/E FOR ASKIN IF THERE WAS A DONATION PLACE FOR THE KID.....

I SAID WHAT I SAID BECUZ THIS FUCKIN THREAD IS PROMO FOR THE KIDS DONATION.

damn, homie you don't hve to cry.
=]

May 12, 2004
TH!ZZ_K!D said:
SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGA THAT WASNT EVEN DIRECTED TO YOU. I WAS TALKIN ROQK.ON OR W/E FOR ASKIN IF THERE WAS A DONATION PLACE FOR THE KID.....

=]
my bad then..thats all you had to say..i aint cryin and dont tell me to shut the fuck up Kid!

Apr 2, 2006
forgethis.deviantart.com
TH!ZZ_K!D said:

=]

What was your reason for sayin that? It was a question and it's as serious as you promoting this website like a full time job.

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
roqk.on said:
What was your reason for sayin that? It was a question and it's as serious as you promoting this website like a full time job.
WTF YOU TALKIN BOUT..
EVEN IF THIS WAS MY JOB IT'S A GOOD THING TO DO...IT'S FOR A LIL ASS KID WHO HAS NO DAD..
STFU U NOBODY

Apr 2, 2006
forgethis.deviantart.com
lmao you're doing a good deed yet when someone askes you about a donation you get all upset? This is the first deed you've done I suppose. Of course i'm not goin to donate anything I have other things to worry about..

I'm a nobody? thats a good thing hopefully you're enjoying your popularity on the internet:ermm:

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
Wow your cool with talkin shit.
A good deed is a good deed any ways.
So shut thee fuck up.
all you gotta do is click a couple times and you donate.no money involed you cheap bitch.

May 12, 2004
way to go THIZZ(nice name when did you hop on the bandwagon?) i thought this about the baby?? then you start runnin your big ass mouth when people ask a simple question..i appluad you

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Vote, its for a good cause. This kid will have a harder life without his pops being there for him. It takes 3 seconds to give a kid a chance to get some money for school..