Help Fund the MISTAH FAB & I ROCC "FACEOFF" album Promo Tour

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2004
You cant be looked at as struggling in hip hop and even have a chance....
Which is funny because 99% of the audience listening is scraping ends together to make it, working 9-5's and doing everything but ballin. I think people could relate to a broke ass rapper talking about trying to find a job - actually jzone already did that.

Feb 8, 2003
Me, Mistah Fab, & I Rocc worked VERY hard on this #FACEOFF album. Its done, and we want to give it heavy PROMOTION... We need you support to get this album the attention it deserves..u get limited edition merchandise in return! (like Mistah Fab bobble heads, #FaceOff download 2 weeks in advance, autographed Vinyl, etc) Take a second to check out all the cool stuff..

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/418439378/fund-the-mistah-fab-and-i-rocc-face-off-album-prom

hold up

I know fab not suffering when it comes to funds he invests his shit bc me and fab chopped it up after me and his manager clowned each other on here years ago. I bet its your broke ass tryna put this out that need the money.

You pitiful if u cant release this on your own. theres miggas that work part time at taco bell taht can scrap tehy own funds and drop a album.

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
them niggas rollin around in $50K+ cars rockin diamonds and huge chains cmokin the best tree sippin hella bo doin shows sellin cd's and you want us to help them? get tha fuck outta here with that bullshit

most of us cant even afford a gerber of lean

i bet if nobody donates a wooden nickel the album still drops, yall didnt need money to record and press the cd, but you want our money to promote it? Isnt that what label shoppin is for? Get a distro deal and stfu

Feb 8, 2003
this whole pledge thing says alot about their financial situation! If you really eating like you rap about why is this pledge needed?????
I bet its not fab asking for money its the L7 who made this thread thats blog bummin. this nigga took it to teh next level and pan handling on the net. guess its hot on his local intersection.

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
them niggas rollin around in $50K+ cars rockin diamonds and huge chains cmokin the best tree sippin hella bo doin shows sellin cd's and you want us to help them? get tha fuck outta here with that bullshit

most of us cant even afford a gerber of lean

i bet if nobody donates a wooden nickel the album still drops, yall didnt need money to record and press the cd, but you want our money to promote it? Isnt that what label shoppin is for? Get a distro deal and stfu
can someone with a twitter hit fab and ask him about this thread?

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
them niggas rollin around in $50K+ cars[[USED 300's WITH BENTLEY GRILL]] rockin diamonds[[ASIAN STORE]] and huge chains[[NEXT TO ZIPPO'S]] cmokin the best tree[[WHITE FRIEND]] sippin hella bo[[IM OLD?]] doin shows[[40 PEOPLE,15 IN V.I.P.,25 ON STAGE]] sellin cd's[[10$]] and you want us to help them?[[OCCUPY MOVEMENT]]
Fixed

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
^ Actually you have to reach the the pledge goal before they deduct the money from the people who supported the project credit card, etc accounts so they didn't get anything. But we got this thread to laugh at so I thank them for that.