Hella Weak

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
That mutha fucka's straight trippin' AND he's from my city!!!!

DAMN!!! this IN NO WAY reflects on the talent we have in Sac....this dude is a disgrace...I've NEVER heard of that wack ass crew OR him doin' ANYTHING in Sac...

Wassup with people stealing people's identity & shit..tryin' to be the next cat??

Meelo

Sicc OG
May 31, 2005
if hes serious, then its a discrace, if hes not, its hilarious, prally doesnt make sense but oh well haha

i wuz kinda heated at first cuz he wuz usin MD's shit, but i kinda lightened up about it later on and just laughed at it

Mar 25, 2005
"I'll give em an E for effort, but that aint no knock."

This Nigga is really tryin to master the MD lingo. This nigga sound like mandark. this nigga is the epitome of lame. I was reading the comments and niggas is really gassin dude too. That whas a nice lil laugh but I cant hate on this nigga, it's not my nature.

But I can hate on that white chic who said:

"AYE CUTTY OKAY NUKKA I LISTENED TO YOUR SONGS!! WHAT THIZZ IT DO? NAW GET AT YA GIRL...AND AHH DID YOU TELL YA BROTHER I SAID YEEEEE!!!! "

hahahahahahha

MasoN

Sicc OG
Mar 20, 2005
HAHAHAH! WOW, i hope he was kiddin. sounded like he recorded all his shit on a mic from his computer. WOW! lol sum1 slap this beezy

Meelo

Sicc OG
May 31, 2005
Madvillian said:
"I'll give em an E for effort, but that aint no knock"

"AYE CUTTY OKAY NUKKA I LISTENED TO YOUR SONGS!! WHAT THIZZ IT DO? NAW GET AT YA GIRL...AND AHH DID YOU TELL YA BROTHER I SAID YEEEEE!!!! "

hahahahahahha
LOL, fuuuuuuuuuuck thats sad hahaah

Nov 2, 2004
Madvillian said:
"I'll give em an E for effort, but that aint no knock."

This Nigga is really tryin to master the MD lingo. This nigga sound like mandark. this nigga is the epitome of lame. I was reading the comments and niggas is really gassin dude too. That whas a nice lil laugh but I cant hate on this nigga, it's not my nature.

hahahahahahha
hahahahahahaha

Oct 10, 2004
LOL IF ONLY HE COULD SEE THESE POSTS SOMEONE SHOULD BE A ASSHOLE AND LEAVE A SHOT OUT ON HIS MYSPACE WITH THE LINK TO THIS THREAD LOL TELL HIM THAT THE SICCNESS IS LOVIN IT LOL!!!!!!!

Oct 10, 2004
WHO IS C-LIM???I NEVER EVEN HERD THAT CAT EXCEPT THAT NORTH SIDE SONG HE MADE YEARS AND YEARS AGO I SHURE AS FUCK HOPE HES WAY BETTER THEN WHAT HE WAS BACK THEN

Dec 21, 2004
scd.mm-a.yimg.com
C-Lim used to ride with Hollow Tip. But theyz gotz nathin but beef now... Here's a little piece of an interview of C-Lim speaking on Hollow Tip...

HitEmUp.com: Well that's all the questions we have for you, is there anything else you wanted to touch on?

C-Lim: Yeah, let me just touch on this Brotha Lynch, and this Halloweenie and shit, these niggas can't see me, niggas is fake ass niggas, I'm a real gangsta crypt from Northside Gangsta Crip, Stockton 209, roll with north highlands, connect game, my nigga Sweepy, J-Nutt, Bone, Capone, Lil' Capone, you know what I'm saying, basically them niggas just need to keep it real, quit woofing on niggas, and Halloweenie he can go back to being a blood with Haywood like he used to be, and quit fronting like a Crip, and uh, Brotha Lynch, you little fake as nigga I'll smash your ass, you don't want to see me about nothing cuz, you better keep your sicc niggas and stay in hiding like a hermit nigga, cause when I run into you I'm smashing your ass.

HitEmUp.com: Yeah, I was reading something about that situation, what's that about?

C-Lim: I knew him (Hollow Tip) from back in the days but I didn't put him on my album, he put my on his first album Thug Status, he got a shout out on my first album and shit, but see on my first album I had Tray Dee, I had Bad Azz, I had all types of mu'fuckas on my shit, you know, I wasn't about to put no fake as niggas on my shit, so basically he done made about 6 or 7 songs banging on me and shit, hating because I didn't fuck with him on my shit and shit, so basically fuck whatever, you got me on your shit, you look stupid out there, sounding obsessed making song after song about me, I ain't worried about your weenie ass, you know what I'm saying, I did make a song called Halloweenie, that exposed that nigga something vicious, you know ...

Dec 23, 2004
WWW.Y-DR3STA.COM
Thats the Weakest Shit I heard since Vanilla Ice n Marky Mark, He aint From Sac, Fuck That, He aint from my City, That Sound Like some Drunk ass Kareoke Bullshit... he From The Burbs...

And if Cuzo is Readin this, Retire Early Youngsta, Fill out some Applications n Choose a Field!!, N Stay off Niggas thass R.I.P. Beats. Especially if u gon fuck em up!!!

*Too Bad it aint Still like the 80's when u had to have talent to Get in the Studio*

Rock

Sicc OG
Sep 20, 2003
not only do i feel sorry for all my niggas in sac i feel sorry for all my black people right now... this is a new low...

greenlight to steal on this nigga if you see him diddyboppin in sac

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
greenlight to steal on this nigga if you see him diddyboppin in sac
my daughter saw me lookin' up that kid's myspace page & GOT HEATED...said that was the WORST shit she's ever seen and heard in her life (granted she's only 11 years old)
but she likes Mac Dre and she saw that as a slap in the face