Hella OT: Necro

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 29, 2009
Is he worth a download or what? Any shit in particular I should look up? I listened to him back in '00 but from what I recall he's too ICP for me.

How do y'all feel bout that cat?

May 4, 2006
Is he worth a download or what? Any shit in particular I should look up? I listened to him back in '00 but from what I recall he's too ICP for me.

How do y'all feel bout that cat?

If you want to check out anything from him start with:

I Need Drugs
Gory Days

May 7, 2008
u will find probably 8 good songs from necro..the rest aint very good..and he always says the same shyt over and over lol its like the better version of the KMK..kmk do the same thing always recycling over and over

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
Death Rap and The Pre-Fix for Death
are dope albums...
Necro is an extremely good producer though.

Sep 19, 2008
www.youtube.com
Necro's beats are the only thing that keep him up, he sucks when it comes to rapping though, he has absolutely no flow, an annoying ass lisp, and has the same exact content he did 10 years ago. So if your into that kinda gimmic rap go for it

May 29, 2009
yeah, I saw that. Reminds me of Liquid Assassin's covers, lol. I dont feel him but I do like the beats. Sorry to bug y'all, I thought it was just a few tracks I heard that were death rap but I'm just not into it. My boy bumps it all day like it's as bomb-diggity (yes, I said it) as it gets but blahh

May 29, 2009
lol abk. He's got like tracks that I love but his lisp fucking kills me, just roarin. Like on Come Out to Play, ahahaha. Poor fucka.

Oct 6, 2008
Necro is dope. It's an acquired listen. If you like undergound ish like Jedi Mind Tricks and Demigodz, you might dig Necro.

His anger and excellent production skills make me a PLR supporter.

For the utmost hardcore shit peep:

"Circle of Tyrants" feat. Ill Bill, Goretex and Captain Carnage from "Gory Days"
"Reign In Blood" feat. Ill Bill from "Brutality" (he spits a killer flow with almost every serial killer's name in it)
"The Crazies" Mr. Hyde feat. Necro and Ill Bill from Hyde's
"Barn of The Naked Dead" (just a sick ass beat and brutal lyrics)
"Push It To The Limit" feat. Jamie Jasta of Hatebreed from "Pre-Fix For Death"

and

"Reflections of Children Coming Up In The Grave" from "Pre-Fix For Death" (this joint is an autobiography with some slickly placed Charlie Manson samples)

Peep those. If you still don't like Necro after that, then it's not your bloody cup of tea.

DIE!