Hella Bay Area and northern Cali videos!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
There's a whole new section available on BayUndaground.com where we archive northern Cali music videos.

We've got precisely 466 videos as I write this post!

We want to collect all possible music videos from northern Cali - both brand new and the old school ones too. There is a possibility to search or sort the videos the way you like, so you can always find whatever you want.

I hope Siccness folks will help us expand the data base. There is a possibility to "suggest a video", if you know of one that has not yet been added. We await your youtube, vimeo or other proposals.

Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
Once again thanks to all contributors. Another 5 added!

Arsen, you should hit us up with that pressed cds of yours, so you can get an honest review. Now we fully focus on English articles, so we're worldwide with reviews, news, interviews, everything, if you know what are mean. 60% visitors are from US, the rest is UK, Germany, Japan, Poland, you name it.

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
Once again thanks to all contributors. Another 5 added!

Arsen, you should hit us up with that pressed cds of yours, so you can get an honest review. Now we fully focus on English articles, so we're worldwide with reviews, news, interviews, everything, if you know what are mean. 60% visitors are from US, the rest is UK, Germany, Japan, Poland, you name it.
fasho! shoot me the address on PM amd i will get those out to you! GYEAH

Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
Yeah, before we came up with the idea to gather all Bay / Norcal videos in one place we had no idea there would be so many of them. Even though there are 497 as I write this it still turns out that we still missed numerous from the past.

I cannot find a valid video for Dubee's "My Thang". The one that I found on youtube is altered - vocals are from a totally different track. I guess it had some legal problems. Anyway, if anyone finds the video on other streaming website, let me know.

And D.E.O., big thanks for all 3 videos, added them today.

Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
Last time I wrote in this thread was the end of January 2010 - 500 videos posted up at BayUndaground.com Videos section.

It's second week of August now and the numbers almost DOUBLED! Yeah, we stay on top of the video thang as well. We've got 920 right now. We don't discriminate, we present both brand new as well as old ones when we find them.
You can peep them all out here - Videos section.

Remember you have a possibility to search among 900+ of them. If you can't find your video, just let us know and we'll definitely add it out there.