Hell is not Infinite Torture

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2005
Contrary to popular belief and Orthodoxy, Hell is not a place of Infinite Torture. IT was a plot to scare folks into believing in the Christian God, but to Believe in JESUS CHRIST in YHWH is to believe out of Love and true adoration. I'll get into more detail, I haven't been getting much sleep and I've been forgetting so much things. So for the future I'll go back to this thread and post my notes. I already know that if any people from the Past see this they will totally disagree. I believe the soul ceases to exist, that infinite Punishment was a plot to convert people, that was the wrong way.

UNDER CONSTRUCTION.....

Apr 8, 2005
i just believe you get to exist, but without anything god created, like time, gravity, mass, sound, light, sight etc...... you dont except god then you dont get to be with his creations

Feb 25, 2006
Contrary to popular belief and Orthodoxy, Hell is not a place of Infinite Torture. IT was a plot to scare folks into believing in the Christian God, but to Believe in JESUS CHRIST in YHWH is to believe out of Love and true adoration. I'll get into more detail, I haven't been getting much sleep and I've been forgetting so much things. So for the future I'll go back to this thread and post my notes. I already know that if any people from the Past see this they will totally disagree. I believe the soul ceases to exist, that infinite Punishment was a plot to convert people, that was the wrong way.

UNDER CONSTRUCTION.....
funny u mentioned this..i was flippin thru the radio station and this one old ass pastor was sayin the same thing on public radio..he was sayin that hell is not infinite torture, u just cease to exist and will never get to experience the infinite love and happiness from God...according to him, this was the biggest price/mistake we could ever make cuz we would miss out on God..

it was funny cuz some young ass girl called in and wanted him to explain cuz she thought hell was infinite torture, so he told her all that stuff i just typed..the girl was just hella confused and was like, well can u tell that to my mom cuz she thinks that we should just have fun during this lifetime cuz in the end we're just gonna cease to exist and that its not a big deal hahaha

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
interesting idea. I heard that Hell was used by the Catholic Church early on to scare people into believing, but I never really thought about it deeply. Well, I believe that Jesus Christ is my savior and I will exist in Heaven with God forever, so I don't worry about going to hell.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
it is really disturbing to know that there are people out there who waste their time with cavemen superstitions...

Mar 12, 2005
interesting idea. I heard that Hell was used by the Catholic Church early on to scare people into believing, but I never really thought about it deeply. Well, I believe that Jesus Christ is my savior and I will exist in Heaven with God forever, so I don't worry about going to hell.
Not only did the Catholic Church use it, so did the Reformers(The Protestants). There were many protestants that knew the only way they could convert or make Proselytes out of Non-believers is to scare them. The main purpose in believing in God is out of Pure Love and True Faith. True is, You will suffer a period of Time, which is Eternity, you could spend 1 million years in there eventually your soul will one day cease to exist. It's not eternal. In order for something to have eternal life, According to the bible they must have salvation through the Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore the only people that will have eternal life are those who are with Jesus Christ in Heaven, those without salvation will cease to exist missing out on the promise of God.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
for the 10^n-th time:

Where does the soul reside?

What is the molecular mechanism that links the soul to the body?

The Christian dogma considers conception the critical moment where the soul enters the body. Now we are able to create a human from skin cells just by reprogramming them. No eggs involved. Will these humans have souls and how did they got into them?

What about 50-100 years from now when we will be able to create a human being from stock chemicals just using chemistry? Will it have a soul too?

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
Yeah the hell fire thing. is just a plot to try to keep people in line....

I've know hell was fake for a long time...

Hell = the grave... so everyone will go to hell one day..

But all this shit about the devil poking you with his pick fork.. and you getting burned.. eternally is just dumb..

and if God is LOVE.... how could anyone believe he would do something so horrible to his creations? think about it

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Um, no, you guys dont have "as much proof" if you think there is a Hell.

No one can prove or disprove the existence of a place like that, but we can definitely speak on the probabilities, and those probabilities almost all point to: NO, there isn't. Get that simpleton crap out of your minds. You've been brainwashed.

Why would the physical state "after" life be any different than the one "before" life?
Did "God" (or whatever the hell you believe in) somehow grant you a soul to "own" once you were born?

Fuck no he didnt. When you die, you're going to the same place you were at before you were born - a black void.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
In my opinion, hell is what you believe it is. You believe you will be tortured forever if you do anything "God" doesn't believe is right, then you will. I don't believe in hell, so I won't experience it.

Nov 17, 2002
www.facebook.com
for the 10^n-th time:

Where does the soul reside?
In the heart organ.

What is the molecular mechanism that links the soul to the body?
Too indirect and subtle for you to perceive. The soul's primary interactions induce secondary electromagnetic interactions in the body.

The Christian dogma considers conception the critical moment where the soul enters the body. Now we are able to create a human from skin cells just by reprogramming them. No eggs involved. Will these humans have souls and how did they got into them?
If they are living, they are souls.

What about 50-100 years from now when we will be able to create a human being from stock chemicals just using chemistry? Will it have a soul too?
No. Because it won't live.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
prove it, what's the evidence?

Too indirect and subtle for you to perceive. The soul's primary interactions induce secondary electromagnetic interactions in the body.
Dare to elaborate on what exactly "secondary electromagnetic interactions " means? Or how these influence cell processes?

If they are living, they are souls.

No. Because it won't live.
it will be a perfectly healthy human being, why would you think it is not alive?

Dec 4, 2006
i wish i could really answer this question ...once you die..where do we actually go to?

how can anyone know what exactly happens after death?

nobody knows and the truth will never be told until you die and find out for yourself..