hebrew israelites

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
There were some around 3rd & Pine in downtown Seattle for awhile, don't know if they are still there. 99% of people just ignored them, just like the crazy dude with huge 12 commandments signs & everyone is going to burn in hell that was another block down as well, which honestly seemed to upset them more than anything else. One day though some hilarious shit happened. My bus stop at the time was across the street from where they stood and I get off and there seems to be a pretty commotion going on around where they usually are. As I get closer there is the same 5 dudes there usually are... with about a dozen other guys in luchador masks standing next to them a few feet away just yelling gibberish louder than they can yell whatever the fuck it is they think they are preaching. I watched for a few minutes just like "what in the fuck lol" before continuing to work.

Cool story bro..

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
people that try and engage with them don't understand. these dudes are trained for this shit. they've conditioned themselves to shut the average person down emotionally and rhetorically
Well the ones up here must have sucked then because I never once saw them do that to anyone that engaged them. They usually got madder and madder as the people kinda laughed at how stupid they sounded and told them to fuck off. Which honestly is the best way to go about dealing with them if you aren't just going to ignore them completely, like you should.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
There were some around 3rd & Pine in downtown Seattle for awhile, don't know if they are still there. 99% of people just ignored them, just like the crazy dude with huge 12 commandments signs & everyone is going to burn in hell that was another block down as well, which honestly seemed to upset them more than anything else. One day though some hilarious shit happened. My bus stop at the time was across the street from where they stood and I get off and there seems to be a pretty commotion going on around where they usually are. As I get closer there is the same 5 dudes there usually are... with about a dozen other guys in luchador masks standing next to them a few feet away just yelling gibberish louder than they can yell whatever the fuck it is they think they are preaching. I watched for a few minutes just like "what in the fuck lol" before continuing to work.

Cool story bro..

That 12 commandments dude is an OG crazy person. Like if theres some higherarchy of insane folks, that motherfucker runs that shit.

If I walked by some group of cats and they yelled that shit at me id laugh, but if I was with a broad and they started calling her all sorts of 'cave bitches' and whatever I might just say fuck it and catch a beating after handing out a sucker punch or two. Actually none of those dudes look tough at all, I give myself a 10% chance of ending up standing.