Heartfelt tech tracks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
There's quite a few. The PASEO is the most recent one. While you're listening, notice that the street numbers go down as his life goes on, and he talks about dying as he's crossing the bridge out of Kansas City.

Feb 9, 2006
Just buy the Anghellic album... Whole fuckin thing is deep from beginning to end. If u wanna know the real Tech just play that shit from start to finish mane...

Nov 7, 2006
the rain is pretty touching i suppose. but yeah the thing about tech is he's usually rapping on some deep shit so it should be easy to find them just listen.

Aug 16, 2003
Any of his songs that talk about ruend issues or his problems in the music biz. Turn yada yada yada even FTI. Message to the black man is personal to me and so is niggee (on the worst). Worst enemy is another one I love if you like thinking songs.

Just hit youtube heard and you'll find all you need.

Dec 14, 2005
Cursed, Going Bad, Suicide Letters, Breathe, This Ring, Keep On Keepin On, Trapped in a Psychos Body, T9X, Yada Yada Yada, Constantly Dirty, Running Out Of Time, The Rain, This Is Me, Crazy Love, The P.A.S.E.O.