hearst signs with denver

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
it's funny how the most pathetic fans in the league are trying to call others pathetic. first of all, Hearst IS a good back and i didnt wanna see him go in the first place, so if he had gone to the raiders i still would have said he is a good back. when Stone signed with your faggot ass team i said it was a good pick up, so shut your sorry asses up. it seems no matter wut anyone says, unless it's sumthing good about the raiders, you dipshits have to try to start sum shit. if your candy ass teams happens to sign Dillon, HE WILL NOT BE A 1,000 YARD BACK. i dont give a flying fuck wut your new coaching staff likes to do. your linebackers are whack and your corners arent exactly the best tacklers in the league, so even if they are free they still wont be able to stop the run. actually, i dont know why im arguing with you ignorant fucks anyway, you wont get it through your head. go out and join a team, maybe then you'll know wut i mean.

May 10, 2002
^^^ JUST ADMIT YOU DONT WANT TO BELIEVE THAT THE RAIDERS ARE GONNA BE AS GOOD AS THEY ARE GONNA BE THIS YEAR, WE GOT A LINEBACKER FROM TAMPA BAY BUT HES WACK TOO I GUESS HUH LMAO,

HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY PREDICT WHAT COREY DILLION IS GONNA DO, NOT EVEN THE BEST FOOTBALL ANALYST CAN PREDICT THAT, HE MIGHT HAVE A 1500 YARD YEAR AND YOU GONNA EAT THOSE WORDS IF WE GET HIM THAT IS AND ALL OF A SUDDEN CHARLES WOODSEN AINT A GOOD TACKLER, HES ONE OF THE BEST TACKLING CORNERBACKS THERE IS SO SAVE THAT BULLSHIT THEORY,

Jan 4, 2003
damn whiner fans dont know shit these dayz..C. Wood GOT TACKLING SKILLZ incase you didnt know. And Our linebackers are wack? Dwayne Rudd did have a bad season with Tampa Bay but did you see how good he was when he played for the Browns?? And our other cb P. Buchanon I admit cant cover very will yet ( ROOKIE , He'll be better next yr especially with the discipline from the new DC) but he sure does make up for that with all those INTs and returns for TDs. Your just mad to admit they they will be back in the playoffs unlike your sorry ass team who lost mainly all their star players.

Jun 9, 2003
us.news2.yimg.com
Playa510 said:
I ALREADY MENTIONED BEFORE IF THE RAIDERS GET COREY DILLIAN AND A GOOD WIDE RECIEVER IN THE DRAFT THEN THERE SET,

AND HEARST AINT GONNA BE RUNNING ALL OVER SHIT NOW, WE GOT PEOPLE TO PLUG THE HOLES ITS A WHOLE NEW DEFENSE FOR THE RAIDERS, THAT HAS BEEN THE MAIN PROBLEM FOR THE RAIDERS SINCE HOW LONG I CAN REMEMBER, THEY AINT NEVER HAD REALLY GOOD RUN DEFENSE EXCEPT FOR MAYBE IN 2000.
LOL they're set until the drug testing, raiders still gunna suck

Apr 25, 2002
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
go out and join a team, maybe then you'll know wut i mean.
and who the fuck are you ray lewis?? what did you play high school football and think you know everything about the game you fuckin genius....i'm sure half the people up on here played hs ball...you jus know everything don't you...how many yards is tim rattay gonna throw for this year? with your slot moving to the #1 i'd say he's gonna throw under 1500 yards and 6 TD's with 22 INT's....fuckin fagg

Oct 12, 2003
DID HEARST HAVE HIS SURGEORY YET??? IF HE CAN RECOVER FULLY FROM IT BRONCOS WILL GET A GREAT BACK WHO CAN RUN/BLOCK/CATCH AND BE A MENTOR TO THE YOUNGSTERS ON THE TEAM. HEARST WAS GREAT FOR THE NINERS BUT BARLOW IS OUR FUTURE NOW

Apr 25, 2002
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
it's funny how the most pathetic fans in the league are trying to call others pathetic. first of all, Hearst IS a good back and i didnt wanna see him go in the first place, so if he had gone to the raiders i still would have said he is a good back. when Stone signed with your faggot ass team i said it was a good pick up, so shut your sorry asses up. it seems no matter wut anyone says, unless it's sumthing good about the raiders, you dipshits have to try to start sum shit. if your candy ass teams happens to sign Dillon, HE WILL NOT BE A 1,000 YARD BACK. i dont give a flying fuck wut your new coaching staff likes to do. your linebackers are whack and your corners arent exactly the best tacklers in the league, so even if they are free they still wont be able to stop the run. actually, i dont know why im arguing with you ignorant fucks anyway, you wont get it through your head. go out and join a team, maybe then you'll know wut i mean.
LOL
Your post put a smile on my face..funny shit dude
Nothin better then a butt hurt whiner..

May 9, 2002
ok, i've read through the thread....my turn to talk....an educated raiders fan.

first off, the topic of the thread: Hearst goes to Denver. I think that this is a solid pick-up for the broncos. I know that broncos fan believe they can just plug in any young talented back (this time around Quentin Griffin) behind their offensive line and they will turn out another superstar, but the fact remains that Griffin is no CLINTON PORTIS. Heart is obviously used to splitting time in the backfield, and with his veteran leadership should be a nice pairing wirh Griffin.

next up, MR. DILLON. well, he isn't officially a raider yet -- but if he does so, he is a HUGE ADDITION for us. I will go out and say that HE WILL RUSH FOR OVER 1,000 YARDS. No reason for him not too!

1997 - 1,129 yards
1998 - 1,130 yards
1999 - 1,200 yards
2000 - 1,435 yards
2001 - 1,315 yards
2002 - 1,311 yards
2003 - 541 yards

Last season was his first ever season UNDER 1,000 YARDS. He missed 3 games because of injury, and we all know he lost playing time for bitching about wanting to be traded, along with the success of RU-DI!! RU-DI!! or else he would have had another 1,000 yard season.

and you can bash the raiders all you want, that's fine, we do have several weak spots on our team. But in no way can our team be WORSE than those bengals teams that dillon has been playing on throughout the years.

also, somebody mentioned that buchannon was a rookie last year. Actually that was his second year in the league, but his first FULL SEASON. His rookie year he was hurt early in the year and was done for the season.

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I would have rather seen the Broncos go after Dillion I think he's a much better bak then Hearst but I think the Broncos are just gonna go with Hearst untill they bring in someone else. I wouldn't be suprised if they don't take a few baks in the 2nd & 3rd round in the draft. But if the Raiders do get Dillion that'll be a huge pik up for them. Things are on the up for em. But ya'll still won't fuk with the Broncos lol. . .But ya'll can still hope for the wild card next year.

May 10, 2002
^^^ LMAO, WE'LL SEE, THE MAIN QUESTION I GOT ABOUT HEARST IS CAN HE STAY HEALTHY BUT IN ALL UNBIASNESS OR WHATEVER LOL, IM NOT JUST SAYING THIS CUZ THE RAIDERS MIGHT GET DILLION BUT I DO THINK HES A LOT BETTER THEN HEARST,

I REALLY INTERESTED TO SEE HOW STRONG DENVERS DEFENSE WILL BE CUZ ITS SURE LOOKING GOOD TO ME RIGHT NOW.

Apr 25, 2002
be worried homie

Denver was 3rd in the league for D last year........an we did nothin but improve

an Hearst is from Georgia........you them x-bulldogs like to run for BIG yards with Denver

Terrell Davis
Olandis Gary