hearst signs with denver

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
whats the word t dubb? aod? he aint no portis...i think q. griffin should get his shot...he ran all over indi last year, but then again indi aint got no d...but for a rookie, 130+ in a game is pretty good...all i knoe is sapp and washington is bout to put a hurtin on yall run game...what yall think bout the pick up...hearst still got some life left or bad pick up??

May 10, 2002
FOR DENVERS SYSTEM I DONT THINK THIS IS A GOOD MOVE BUT I COULD BE WRONG, HEARST CANT HIT HOLES NEARLY AS QUICK AS PORTIS, THATS GONNA BE THE MAJOR DIFFERENCE. HE MIGHT AVERAGE A DECENT AMOUNT PER CARRY BUT WONT DO NEARLY AS GOOD AS PORTIS DID.

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I think hearst provides the Broncos with more then anyone they have right now but like I said in the other post I woulda rather seen the Broncos go after gardner.

ya'll haider fans are gettin a lil to excited over the sapp thing. last I heard they lost 2 starting LB's Romanowski and barton. I don't think the Raider d will be that good. Sapp is a sav no doubt but he hasn't really faced an O line like the Broncos twice a year either. . .

Apr 25, 2002
^yea but we also picked up another LB, Dwyane Rudd from Tampa...and yea sapp hasn't faced an oline like that 2wice a year, but thier o line hasn't seen a combo like sapp AND ted washington, not to mention parella mixing it up in there...please believe it!!

RAIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSS SSSSSSS!!!!!!

May 8, 2002
Hearst can still do it all. He can pass block, catch out the backfield and hit the hole quick. Denver has an excellent offensive line and Hearst will be a rotating back just like he was in Frisco! The man ran all over the Raiders before and now he will do it 2 times a year. This is a good pick up for Denver. He was a great Niner!

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I'm not worried. The haiders had a horrible year last year and they seem to be makin some good moves but it'll take more then that to bounce bak. from what I seen they hadn't done shit to improve they're offense. Which to me is they're problem. Gannon is hella iffy he's was one of the best but you never know what he'll do this year. And Rice & Brown can't do shit deep like I said on the other post. I wouldnt be gettin all confident if I was ya'll haider fans. . .

May 10, 2002
I ALREADY MENTIONED BEFORE IF THE RAIDERS GET COREY DILLIAN AND A GOOD WIDE RECIEVER IN THE DRAFT THEN THERE SET,

AND HEARST AINT GONNA BE RUNNING ALL OVER SHIT NOW, WE GOT PEOPLE TO PLUG THE HOLES ITS A WHOLE NEW DEFENSE FOR THE RAIDERS, THAT HAS BEEN THE MAIN PROBLEM FOR THE RAIDERS SINCE HOW LONG I CAN REMEMBER, THEY AINT NEVER HAD REALLY GOOD RUN DEFENSE EXCEPT FOR MAYBE IN 2000.

Apr 25, 2002
you raider fans are putting too much on Sapp. he may help plug the inside holes, but when a back runs outside they wont be able to stop him. as for Correy Dillon.... like i said before, if the raiders get him they wont know how to use him. he wont be no 1,000+ yard back in an oakland uniform. raiders fans are in here talking loud, but when the broncos eat them up again next year they wont be sayin shit.

as for the broncos picking up Hearst.... i think it was a good move. Hearst is a team leader, and he still has a lot in him. he'll put up big numbers, probably bigger numbers than Dillon would put up in Oakland. and that's no joke.

Apr 25, 2002
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
you raider fans are putting too much on Sapp. he may help plug the inside holes, but when a back runs outside they wont be able to stop him.
Sapp AND Washington will take more then two linemen to stop them..that will leave uncovered players to handle the outside
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
like i said before, if the raiders get him they wont know how to use him. he wont be no 1,000+ yard back in an oakland uniform.
like I said before, we have awhole new coaching staff...how the fuck do you know how they are gonna handle the run
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:

as for the broncos picking up Hearst.... i think it was a good move. Hearst is a team leader, and he still has a lot in him. he'll put up big numbers, probably bigger numbers than Dillon would put up in Oakland. and that's no joke.
Funny thing is if the Raiders got him youd be saying "we dont want him anymore, he just another washed up old player"

Apr 25, 2002
LMAO!!!!!!!!! "we still going to kill the broncos."

like you did this year right???????????????

with the exception of your superbowl run, Denver owns the raiders in almost the last 10 years

it is gonna be tuffer to run on yall now, but we run on EVERYONE........we put up over 100 on the patriots this past year

an all this talk about washington this, sapp that.........they both just one Dan Neil legg whip away from being lost for the season................keep that in mind

Jan 4, 2003
hey non raider fans just shut the fuck up if you dont know your shit..Over here talkin raiders dont know how to use so and so well remember THIS IS A WHOLE NEW FUCKIN COACHING STAFF things WILL be different from game plans and everything..This aint the same ol' shit we had with our previous coaching staff..If we get Dillon we WILL know how to use him..Because the new HEAD COACH likes the run to set up the pass..Before the team was mainly about passing now its about running to set up the passing game

Jan 4, 2003
"Funny thing is if the Raiders got him youd be saying "we dont want him anymore, he just another washed up old player"

HaHa hell yeah they would but I think they know as well as we know that Dillon is a waaay better pick-up than hearst..Hearst wanted to play across the bay but I dont think Raiders really showed any interest in him well they did for a min but then moved on to Dillon..

May 2, 2002
T-Dubb said:
they both just one Dan Neil legg whip away from being lost for the season................keep that in mind

LOL...that is great!
I like the addition of Hearst, he can block which Portis couldn't do. Hopefully he stays healthy.

May 10, 2002
^^^ HEARST AINT AS FAST AS PORTIS THOUGH AND THE HOLES MIGHT NOT BE AS HELPFUL IF HEARST DONT HIT THEM IN TIME,

LOOK AT THE WHINER AND BRONCO FANS TRYEN TO COLLABERATE (MORE LIKE WHINER FANS JUMPING ON THE BRONCOS NUTS ALL OF A SUDDEN), THIS IS SO FUCKEN PATHETIC,
WHINER FANS UNLESS YOUR FRANCHISE MAKES SOME HUGE PICK UPS YALL AINT DOING SHIT SO STAY UP OUT THE RAIDERS BUSINESS BE CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR TEAM BE VERY CONCERNED,

AND AT THIS POINT I WOULD SAY THE BRONCOS DEFENSE WILL BE PRETTY DECENT AT THE VERY LEAST BUT THERE OFFENSE WILL BE VERY QUESTIONABLE, OBVIOUSLY MCAFFREY WAS RETIRING REGARDLESS BUT DEAL AWAY YOUR BEST RUNNINGBACK SINCE TERRELL DAVIS IN IS PRIME MIGHT NOT HAVE BEEN SMART TO DO BUT WE WONT KNOW TILL THE SEASON STARTS.

Apr 25, 2002
3VID3NC3 said:
Sapp AND Washington will take more then two linemen to stop them..that will leave uncovered players to handle the outside

like I said before, we have awhole new coaching staff...how the fuck do you know how they are gonna handle the run

Funny thing is if the Raiders got him youd be saying "we dont want him anymore, he just another washed up old player"

as real as it gets...this dood is so full of himself it's pathetic...always talkin bout how others don't know the game...i suppose if art shell came back to coach he wouldn't know what to do with dillon either, even though he likes to run right up the gut....this aint the john gruden offense anymore callahan is gone, or did you not hear the news!!

and playa510, funny thing is portis hasn't even reached his prime yet...