Head or P@ssy?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Head or P@ssy

• The Bomb Header

Votes: 35 53.0%
  • Im Stickin to the Pun

Votes: 31 47.0%

• Total voters

lErK

Sicc OG
Nov 7, 2004
If a girl gave u a choice and said you can only choose one which would u choose? Also when she domes you up she's going to swallow for sure. Whats the choice?

lErK

Sicc OG
Nov 7, 2004
This shit just occured to me because it was that time of the month for my girl and she hooked it up with the bomb header and i was thinking damn, I could live with this for a while..haha

May 29, 2002
im taking the dome. all u gotta do is sit back and enjoy. and if you cum too quick, you aint got nothing to be embarrassed about because its less work for her too.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
...and if you cum too quick, you aint got nothing to be embarrassed about because its less work for her too.
that post sounds like a confession..if ya ask me...

^^^^that's too much to worry about...in order for that to happen you have to be concerned with the girls feelings...not happening.

to quote the great BLegit..."If you don't cum when I cum, you can cum when I come back...This here's a sport. first one who cums wins...and I'm undefeated."

I'll go with the head IF the chick sucks balls....no ball suckin'?...then I gotta beat...and if thangs ain't lookin' up to par..I'm clownin'.

May 29, 2002
BETO916 said:

^^^^that's too much to worry about...in order for that to happen you have to be concerned with the girls feelings...not happening.

to quote the great BLegit..."If you don't cum when I cum, you can cum when I come back...This here's a sport. first one who cums wins...and I'm undefeated."

I'll go with the head IF the chick sucks balls....no ball suckin'?...then I gotta beat...and if thangs ain't lookin' up to par..I'm clownin'.
very well put.

May 2, 2002
www.ifuckinglovesports.com
BETO916 said:

you must fuck with some real classy broads...