HD VIDEO SHOOT TODAY FOR LICWIT N MINK LOCO's SONG, "BLOCC KNOCC"! COME GET INVOLVED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
HD VIDEO SHOOT TODAY FOR LICWIT N MINK LOCO's SONG, "BLOCC KNOCC"! COME GET INVOLVED

WHATUP YALL.... IM SHOOTING A VIDEO TODAY FOR MY SONG BLOCC KNOCC WITH MINK LOC, OFF THE SICCNESS RELEASE CRIPS PRESENT THE LEFT SIDE VOL2, AS WELL AS THE UPCOMING RELEASE BY THA FLUIDZ, "OLDE E MUZSICC"
I NEED SOME LOGAN N SHERMAN HOMIES.... SOME HOMIES FROM PIRU N SOME BRIMS.... GOT ALL THE OTHER SETS COVERED..... COME REP YOUR BLOCC IN HD 4 THAT "BLOCC KNOCC"!!!!

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
WEve been goin over this how many years tungtwista? I guess if you really wanted it you would have sent an address one of the times you were asked for it..... but you prefer to have something to bitch about every time my brothers name comes u.... SHUT THA FUCC UP WITH YOUR WHINING

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Let Mink know Im still waiting on my cd I ordered in '06...should I keep watching the mailbox?
WEve been goin over this how many years tungtwista? I guess if you really wanted it you would have sent an address one of the times you were asked for it..... but you prefer to have something to bitch about every time my brothers name comes u.... SHUT THA FUCC UP WITH YOUR WHINING
And this threads about my video, so if you got something to say to my brother be a man picc up that phone n call him instead of spamming my threads for 6 years about a bitch ass 10 dollars
LMAO

this shit is funny

nigga has said that same thing about waiting for mink locos tape not coming in the mail for eons
he mighta said that exact sentence a good 40 other times
the real funny part is why he never got the CD

ima be in SD by the end of the month or early september lic blow one i brought ya resident evil w me last time ill bring it again..dmed you my shit hit me so i got your # in my phone