HD Torrents

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2006
i have 1 invitation to a website that has torrents only in HD available. My friends are either members or dont know how to download torrents. anyone interested send me a pm with your email address. (not an add, trying to hook a sicc member up). Not sure how i will pick who to give it to, but send a dm.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
what site ^^^.
never got one virus and have DL about 40 movies from there. think your thinking about a different site.
you know damn well what site asshole, just because you got 40 viruses doesn't mean you have to spread them to the siccness.

Mar 18, 2003
this thread backfricafired
HahahaHaHAh

Still trying to get on one of the bit/HD (bitme/bitmetv/bitmehd) sites. Mac Jesus what's the best site for HD torrents? On REV I found a rls of The Book of Eli, it was blueray converted to divx (unlike bdrips, I believe). I'm wondering if there are any sites that specialize in these and other standard HD & HD-Divx types of files.

The.Book.Of.Eli.2010.480p.BRRip.XviD.AC3-ViSiON

This shit looked pretty dope on my TV. I'm looking into getting an HD-Divx player as REV has recently been releasing a lot of HD-Divx.