HBK is back!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
Hell Yeah it was good to see HBK back. I just wish I wouldn't have had that surpise appearance spoiled for me ahead of time. And on an off topic note Rasan props on that video. It made me remember the good ole days of when ECW and Three Six Mafia were both were worth watching.

Feb 8, 2003
jayda650 said:
I see another HHH&HBK fued coming soon

HHH is gonna feud with Umaga for a while probaly till dec. HBK return length is unknown he isnt all the way ready to wrestle fulltime HHH convinced him to comeback early but he still gonna fight at Cyber Sunday(unless wee rigs the votes). I hope he gets the belt bc he deserves it way more tehn faggot azz Orton

Oct 14, 2004
Rasan said:
and its sad that both three 6 and ecw are not as good as what they used to be.

I also want to thank you for that video. it made me remember the good ole 3-6 days when there were actually 6 memembers and not just 2 idiots and a fat slob. Thanks

I never got to see the old ECW because we didnt get that channel.:mad:

Feb 8, 2003
I remeebr the frst ECW episode when Shane Douglas slapped the shit out of Terry Funk and called him a old piece of shit. And on the same Episode SUPERFLY JIMMY SNUKa kept doing that splash off the top rope on Tommy Dreamer breaking his ribs